My German Beauty - Pearl Black Polo TDI

23-25 is not surprising [:D] even I got around the same in a trip to bangalore and coimbatore..I was so happy looking at the fuel gauge..[:)]

It's pretty surprising that you got 23 to 25 on d highway that to cruising at around 120 with ac. I did not get the opportunity to ever go on the highway but even on sedated driving around 80 without ac the car returns a maximum of 23.

Yes about the exhaust even I wanted to know a thing usually the stock tail pipe is bent downwards hence we never know if the car throws black smoke on heavy acceleration but now as u have got an aftermarket exhaust with straight pipe have you experienced any smoking .
Because I plan on getting it done

Thread Starter #186
How do you feel the exhaust sound from inside the cabin, able to hear while driving ? is it creating more fun to drive ...
There's a bass note after around 2k rpm. It's much better than the stock exhaust.

Yes about the exhaust even I wanted to know a thing usually the stock tail pipe is bent downwards hence we never know if the car throws black smoke on heavy acceleration but now as u have got an aftermarket exhaust with straight pipe have you experienced any smoking .
Because I plan on getting it done
I haven't changed the entire system, it's just the end can. There are no smoking issues so far. Happy with it [:)]

How did the VW logo in front and rear turned black ? Did you paint it or sprayed it ? Please help me i need a smiliar red one VW Symbol

Last edited by a moderator:
You used 205/55 R15 tyre in ur polo. I'm planning to put that in my new jazz. Will there be any variation in ground clearance and will there b any problem in handling issue? Pls reply to my post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom