My Ford Figo 1.4 Titanium is Now in Home

By the way I would like to add here that I find noise to be on higher side maybe because I have to drive with windows rolled down,My wife has a problem
with cars,she feels vomiting sensations if the windows are closed,any help on this will be appreciated.
I have heard people saying chewing small quanities of betelnut helps to overcome journey sickness. Try your luck with this [:)]

wrt to travel sickness of your wife, I can only suggest that she needs to travel light on stomach and have small meals or snacks before traveling. There is a medicine which helps as well, I dont remember the name, probably can check out and let you know.
Just to add, her condition could be because of smell which comes from a new car. Have you got a nice perfume? Get something which has a nice recognisable fragrance!

By the way I would like to add here that I find noise to be on higher side maybe because I have to drive with windows rolled down,My wife has a problem
with cars,she feels vomiting sensations if the windows are closed,any help on this will be appreciated.
Initially Even My wife and Mother in Law had the same problem, specifically for longer drives. I guess it is because the smell of the new car.As already mentioned by the Thetraveller, reason behind that is, all the rubber beedings are new and they emit certain smell, also the plastic and seat covers, rubber mats all adds up some kind of odor and that leads to the vomiting sensations. You can do one thing- whenever your car is parked, keep all four windows open only by 5-6 mm only for entering the fresh air and to escape the gases inside, Also use a gel kind of perfume (Try and get My Shaldan- made in Japan Lime or orange flavor - details you can find on the link below,
http://www.myshaldanairfresheners.com/store/home.php
) As the time passes it will get resolved![clap]

Last edited:
hey buddy congrats for figo..looks great in black!! well about vomiting sensations i have heard people telling to look on far objects..it helps to reduce it. sorry if its dumb idea!! :stupid:

Congrats srbh for being figoian ...... love the colour black , it was a wise decision made by your little angel.
Hope you enjoy thousands of miles in figo [clap]
wanted to know whether you got alloys and tilt steering standard with it as the new figos were to have both as standard with them.

Congratulations on your new acquisition, srbh. The car looks stunning in this colour. Please do update about any accessories/mods/mileage etc. Wish you miles of happiness.

Congratulations Saurabh. Figo is a great VFM car and I am sure you will love it to the core. As far as the kid is concerned, she loved it completely. I mean anybody can makeout from her eyes (sparkeling).[thumbswink]

Congratz on the new car! as regards to the Vomit problem for your Mrs. I remember reading somewhere that some women have a greater sense of smell than all men put together & yet the % of women capable of smelling somethings while others cant is very minimal. As Others suggest going for perfume or rolling down winodws slightly to let fresh air in would suffice.

Have you owned any car before & did your Mrs. have this problem then as well? keep crunching more miles with the new babe in the garage :tongue:

Congrats srbh for the new ford figo.Look like your sweet daughter is waiting to drive[:D].Drive safe and enjoy your new car.

Top Bottom