My Ford Figo 1.4 Titanium is Now in Home

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

Finally My Figo 1.4 Titanium Is home.Drove it for approx 30 km today in
bumper to bumper traffic,and it really is effortless to drive in the city.
Hope to have a great time with her :-)
Took it straight to the diesel station and then to the Temple.Performed a small Puja and prayed the almighty for the best.(still praying,I have waited for around 40 days and it feels like a dream now).
By the way Figo titanium (from July 2011 onwards) comes with Factory fitted FOG lamps ,but it is costlier by approx 10k.
Just the first look of her at showroom and I forgot all the wait and pain.
Here are some pictures...more to follow soon.

By the way you can see the decision maker (My daughter) in first and fourth pic.

Thanx everyone

Attachments

Re: My Figo 1.4 Titanium Is home

Saurabh, Many congratulations for your new Figo. From the pictures i feel the kid has already fallen in love with the car. Wish you lacs of happy miles[cheers].

PS: Post Moved.

Last edited:

Many hearty congratulations Saurabh! [cheers] yes she is feeling almost at ease with new car. Loved to see that!

Some technical stuff:-
1. What was the OTR for you?
2. Any hassles with delivery or was it smooth?
3. Any free accessories you got?

@ srbh, Congrats for your new Figo. Definitely there has been an increasing trend in Figo diesel owners. Happy and Safe motoring [drive]

My Hearty Congratulations Srbh!!!
Ford Figo 1.4 TDCi Titanium is a wise choice. a great Value for money car.

I took a test drive of Figo 1.4 Titanium recently.
The following are the points I noticed.
- Great Visibility for the driver
- Vehicle felt planted ( did al little slalom test at 70 kph)
-Engine noise was tolerable (Considering the fact that the test vehicle was due for service)
-Also liked the interiors. (only in black, not the red one [:D])

Wish you and your family lacs of happy miles in this car!!!
Enjoy your ride!!!

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest congratulations, Saurabh. Great that you were finally able to escape from the Figo vs Fiesta trap. Black Ford Figo looks beautiful and your li’l daughter is adorable too. Happy driving and don’t forget to keep us posted about the ownership experience. We’ll be waiting right here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats buddy[clap]

Take special care especially for the color that you have chosen. Black is bit difficult to maintain color but, if maintained, definitely a head turner.

Wish you a very happy miles ahead.

Thread Starter #14
First of all thanks a lot for all your best wishes.And second my apologies for not being able to respond to the queries above.

I was busy with my work and my car :-).I have done 500+ kilometers and enjoying it more day by day.
Here are answers for you.

TheTraveller wrote .....
Many hearty congratulations Saurabh! [cheers] yes she is feeling almost at ease with new car. Loved to see that!

Some technical stuff:-
1. What was the OTR for you?
2. Any hassles with delivery or was it smooth?
3. Any free accessories you got?
1.The OTR was 6.65 lacs.I have got the new FIGO with FOG lamps.
2.There was one issue that the dealer name on the bank cheque was spelled wrong by the bank guy.dealership guys got it sorted out,but it added another 2 hours to my wait :-(.Other thing was the delivery itself got delayed by 10-15 days due to unavailability of black.Nothing rest was noticeable.
3.No freebies (but the above OTR includes mudflaps,rubber mats,boot mat).

Shahadad wrote .....

My Hearty Congratulations Srbh!!!
Ford Figo 1.4 TDCi Titanium is a wise choice. a great Value for money car.

I took a test drive of Figo 1.4 Titanium recently.
The following are the points I noticed.
- Great Visibility for the driver
- Vehicle felt planted ( did al little slalom test at 70 kph)
-Engine noise was tolerable (Considering the fact that the test vehicle was due for service)
-Also liked the interiors. (only in black, not the red one [:D])

Wish you and your family lacs of happy miles in this car!!!
Enjoy your ride!!!
Thanks Shahadad for your wishes.
I agree wholeheartedly with all your points.I feel the same regarding the noise.It is definitely on the higher side but nothing intolerable.

Heartiest congratulations, Saurabh. Great that you were finally able to escape from the Figo vs Fiesta trap. Black Ford Figo looks beautiful and your li’l daughter is adorable too. Happy driving and don’t forget to keep us posted about the ownership experience. We’ll be waiting right here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a lot 350Z.It was with the help of you guys here at theautomotiveindia and my daughter that I could come out of this trap.I am sorry again to be not able to keep you guys updated regularly

Mr. Boss wrote ....

Congrats buddy[clap]

Take special care especially for the color that you have chosen. Black is bit difficult to maintain color but, if maintained, definitely a head turner.

Wish you a very happy miles ahead..
Thanks Mr. Boss, Yes I understand that keeping black clean is difficult,but I had given it a lot of thought before going for it.I will definitely be on my toes to keep it clean :-) I already got a lot of positive comments and head-turns due to the black.

max_mirini wrote....
Congrats Saurabh [clap],you got the best VFM diesel hatch back in the country, wish you many happy mile crunching with your FIGO
Thanks max_mirini for the wishes.

Surfer wrote.....

Congrats Saurabh, you got any discount?
Thanks Sufer.No discounts at all :-(

Congrats Saurabh on your new Figo.
This car is an excellent one and easy to drive, Zero Engine noise.

Baby is so cute...[:)]
Thanks a lot mukeshus.The car is excellent no doubt.But I find the noise on the higher side a little bit.Anyways the overall experience is excellent.

By the way I would like to add here that I find noise to be on higher side maybe because I have to drive with windows rolled down,My wife has a problem
with cars,she feels vomiting sensations if the windows are closed,any help on this will be appreciated.

By the way I would like to add here that I find noise to be on higher side maybe because I have to drive with windows rolled down,My wife has a problem
with cars,she feels vomiting sensations if the windows are closed,any help on this will be appreciated.
NVH will reduce as the engine runs in and smoothens out. If you don't see any change, you can report in your first service.

wrt to travel sickness of your wife, I can only suggest that she needs to travel light on stomach and have small meals or snacks before traveling. There is a medicine which helps as well, I dont remember the name, probably can check out and let you know.

Top Bottom