My First Ever Car - My Vista QJD AURA ABS

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone pls help! my car's bluetooth system is not detecting my phone despite the phone's bluetootch being switched on. it used to easily pair without hassles earlier.not anymore. wat do i do?!
First of all try with another phone, go to settings and check Bluetooth configuration of your ICE, have you reset the password?
It may also happen that you may have used music player of the phone with your ICE, and the next time you connect the phone asks about playing music using phone. Check the settings of your phone too.

First of all refer User manual, it is well documented with images.

Thread Starter #32
First of all try with another phone, go to settings and check Bluetooth configuration of your ICE, have you reset the password?
It may also happen that you may have used music player of the phone with your ICE, and the next time you connect the phone asks about playing music using phone. Check the settings of your phone too.

First of all refer User manual, it is well documented with images.
The issue has been resolved. God alone knows what happened and one fine day it was able to pair my phone without hassles. BUTTTTT..... the mute button is not working! lol. i guess this is typical Tata niggles.

2800km Update...

Did a 1500km Blore-Goa-Blore road trip with 3 on-board. Got a mileage of 700km on first full tank. and around 620 odd on the second full tank since we had a lot to travel on ghat sections. The road between B'lore to Hubli is a dream to drive. We took a detour towards Karwar to reach Goa. The stretch of road between Ranebennur to Karwar is bad to hopeless.

Thankfully my car did not did not give me any troubles through the journey. Thanks to pathetic roads between Honnavara and Jog falls. I managed to scrape the underbelly a few times. It hurts when the bottoms scrape the roads. Vista's suspension is tuned for max comfort at the back. It was smooth drive all along.

I am planning for a long drive next week again to Ananthpura, Ahobila and lepakshi and surroundings in AP. Shall update the thread after that

Thread Starter #35
@lango[speed thirst]

The first niggle i faced was that the music system failed to recognise my device. I don't know who cast a spell of magic, it is working fine now!! Secondly, the mute button has stopped working. I don't know when that will start to work again! :P

Thread Starter #36
2nd free service update!!
Odo reading : 5022km
Place : Concorde Motors, Silk board junction, Hosur road,Bangalore
Issues..
1>Removal of dent and repaint of right rear door. A huge 10 wheel tipper nudged my car's back a few days ago causing big dent and lot of scratches on my car. good job done. it's all gone.
2> MILEAGE! MILEAGE! MILEAGE!! well, the service advisor said he has tried to "tune" the engine but also mentioned that mileage improvement can be seen only after engine oil change. well, let me check...
4>minor rattling of internal and right ORVMs. issue fixed.
5>wheel rotation. done.
6>hard clutch and hard changes. It is much smoother now. feels better. engine sounds quieter.
Overall experience has been good. i shall re-post if the above issues re-occur...

2nd free service update!!
Odo reading : 5022km
Place : Concorde Motors, Silk board junction, Hosur road,Bangalore
Issues..
1>Removal of dent and repaint of right rear door. A huge 10 wheel tipper nudged my car's back a few days ago causing big dent and lot of scratches on my car. good job done. it's all gone.
Sad man! How much did it cost to repair it? Did you set it right with the help of Insurance?

Thread Starter #38
Oh! sorry. forgot to update the bill amount.
The actual cost of dent repair was 9403.
Total damages = 1575/- claimed insurance, out of which i had to pay 1500. 75 Rs was for some labour charges.

So how good was the insurance processing done with service people?Did they respond well with all the formalities that you go through?
What was the time taken to bring the damage back to its position?
Can you post pics of that part if you don't mind putting it here?

Thread Starter #40
The entire insurance-claim process was super smooth. All they asked me to do was to fill up a form and get my mother's signature(because the vehicle is registered in her name).
No uneasy questions asked. No hara-kiri, nothing!
There was no problem whatsoever to bring back the car to its original shape.
Have attached the pics of the damaged part.
I shall post pics of the repaired part tomorrow.

Attachments

simha, i work in a nationalised bank in a.p. where life tax is payable. please confirm that i am also eligible for yearly tax ?

Thread Starter #44
@rayasams

The annual tax scheme for central govt employees has been permanently abolished for everyone in karnataka. It is not valid anymore. Everyone MUST compulsorily pay life time tax for any vehicle one purchases. I am not sure about your state A.P Pls check with your nearest RTO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom