My First Ever Car - My Vista QJD AURA ABS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that was a nice story thread Shima.k, thank for your dream that came true. And a special congrats for Purchasing Your Indica Vista.Be sure to keep this thread updated regularly[:)]. The old grill looks a lot better than the current one without too much of chrome finishing.

Thread Starter #19
First service update!!

odo reading : 1000km.
service station : concorde motors, dairy circle, bangalore
issues : nil....except for a minor squeak when the left window used to wind up. issue solved.
bill : zero.
service adviser reported that the washer liquid tank's pipe has been bitten by a rat and the pipe cannot be replaced solely. the entire unit costs 1300 bucks. will get it replaced next month [:P] all in all, good going till now.

First service update!!

odo reading : 1000km.
service station : concorde motors, dairy circle, bangalore
issues : nil....except for a minor squeak when the left window used to wind up. issue solved.
bill : zero.
I guess you got the car On 27th July, you completed 1000kms by 1st Oct. Mine i got on 22nd July and now the Odo is showing 4220 Kms, its time to go for second service.
Use the car in all conditions and check the performance, be sure to make use of warranty in case of any problems!

Service adviser reported that the washer liquid tank's pipe has been bitten by a rat and the pipe cannot be replaced solely. the entire unit costs 1300 bucks. will get it replaced next month [:P] all in all, good going till now.
well get it done from outside, you will get the pipe for less that 100 odd rupees, fitting charges 50 Rs. Need not to spend 1300 bucks only for pipe. If the damage is to the tank, water pump/wiring then replace the entire set.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #21
@drivetech4

i purchased my car on Aug 27th[:)]
i will definitely try to get that pipe fixed with a local mechanic. it is a first time experience for me because i never owned a car before. i will be taking my car on a loooooong drive. heading to goa this weekend! [cheers]

thanks for the suggestion/advice. will keep posting

@drivetech4

i purchased my car on Aug 27th[:)]
i will definitely try to get that pipe fixed with a local mechanic. it is a first time experience for me because i never owned a car before. i will be taking my car on a loooooong drive. heading to goa this weekend! [cheers]

thanks for the suggestion/advice. will keep posting
Hi Simha, its great that you are heading to Goa, it my favourite place, had been there many times. I know each and every road of Panjim. I have local friends too there.

well for any queries regarding your car, be active on the forums , some of members here are really helpful. Always post your queries, though you feel that they are stupid !

I would suggest you to go through the travelogue section prior your trip. Also get the car checked thoroughly before you start. Specially check spare wheel Tyre pressure. Do not un the car above 90 kmph as she still haven't crossed the Run in Period.

All the best, and do remember to post lots of pictures of your trip, and the travelogue.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #23
@drivetech4

thanks for the quick reply! this will be my second visit to goa. i will definitely look forward for a nice road trip with 2 of my other friends! i will post queries as and when needed. i hope my car does not give too many headaches that i post too often!
i am not all that good writer to write a travelogue. will try my best though!
thanks again

@drivetech4

thanks for the quick reply! this will be my second visit to goa. i will definitely look forward for a nice road trip with 2 of my other friends! i will post queries as and when needed. i hope my car does not give too many headaches that i post too often!
i am not all that good writer to write a travelogue. will try my best though!
thanks again
Hey all the best for your trip and make sure you or your friends wont rip the vehicle more than 90kmph as run in period is less. I guess the company has given the speed limits at the top of the windshield better keep to that speeds.

Thread Starter #26
@vishwas

thanks. will keep that in mind. yes, what you said is true. the run-in period sticker is visible. i have hit a max speed of 100kmph without my knowledge![confused]

@draven646
thank you! yes, the engine is indeed a gem![;)] let us see how it goes from here

Thread Starter #28
someone pls help! my car's bluetooth system is not detecting my phone despite the phone's bluetootch being switched on. it used to easily pair without hassles earlier.not anymore. wat do i do?!

I don't know about the double DIN systems,usually in our Single DIN HU's we press the reset button to set it right,maybe find that in your manual,they might have given the solution,or get it checked with the service people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom