My First Dream Hatchback (5-6 Lacs - OTR)

Best Hatchback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

Suspended
Ahh, yes.

Finally back to square 1

Ultimately bought the car you liked.

Great car,(and my favourite hatch in the market).

Thread Starter #92
Congratulations Aks_Hyd , a good decision after a long time finally! Figo is one VFM car which is doing great here. I think you have already got a pretty good offer from the dealer.
Thanks cooldhaya. If i recall my search since beginning, i was inclined to Figo and now will be ending with one pretty soon. As far as offers are concerned i am unable to squeeze them more. So quite happy with the freebies.[:)]

Congratulations man....
thanks Shailinder.....

aks, man what a thread to read at one go, and finally good to hear you finalised your dream car finally.congratulations for the same.I would suggest you not to opt for teflon coating rather opt for underbody coating, which is much better then teflon ones.Petrol Figo's dont well much then its diesel ones, so do bargain for more discounts and freebies as much as you can, they would oblidge.
Thanks Vijay. The whole thread can be renamed as Confused Hatch Buyer in India [:)]. I tried my best to get more freebies and as suggested by you to opt for Underbody coating rather than teflon coating. They told me that they will look if my request can be accommodated. I also aksed for Car Body Cover as a freebie but it is still not cofirmed.

Ahh, yes.

Finally back to square 1

Ultimately bought the car you liked.

Great car,(and my favourite hatch in the market).
Thanks a lot AMG...yes back to the square one. That's why they say first impression is the last impression. To be frank never was able to detach myself from this machine. So finally ended with one [:)]

@ All,

Booked the Figo ZXI 1.2 (White with black dashboard) today and paid the booking amount as 25k. Also submitted all the documents to facilitate the bank loan process. Preferred bank is SBI , loan amount as 2,50,000 INR with repayment tenure as 3 years and floating rate of interest as 10.75%. Learned that SBI increased the loan rate 2 days back only.

I told them that i will be doing a complete PDI before the registration. I requested them to give me the Goodyear tires and not MRF ones to which they replied that they will try as it come pre equipped from factory. The Figo is coming with Goodyear , Appolo & MRF tires.

Regarding the make of the vehicle they told me that it will be a March '11 model most probably. When i asked why not April'11 then i got a reply that they get the shipment in alternate months only ? Is this a valid reason ?

Regarding the delivery of vehicle , I was told that once the loan is granted ( which takes normally 4-5 days) my vehicle is good to be delivered in next week.

Regards,
Aks

Aks, Congrats for your ride. I am glad that you could finally go ahead with your choice with any more confusions. As for PDI, dont forget to take the checklist with you. And i think the freebies you are getting are good enough. The dealership here offers no freebies with Figo.

Thread Starter #94
Aks, Congrats for your ride. I am glad that you could finally go ahead with your choice with any more confusions. As for PDI, dont forget to take the checklist with you. And i think the freebies you are getting are good enough. The dealership here offers no freebies with Figo.
Thanks Akash. Sure I have taken the print out of the PDI checklist already. Regarding freebies I am ok with them as I tried my best to get the deal.[:)]

Congratulations once again Aks_Hyd , i think it should not be too much of a worry getting a March 2011 car at May 2011.

Thread Starter #96
Congratulations once again Aks_Hyd , i think it should not be too much of a worry getting a March 2011 car at May 2011.
Thanks for the clarification. I think i am getting too much paranoid after reading the bad experiences in forum.

Status Update(so used to updating the status to my manager , so i thought of updating you guys as well..old habbits die hard[:)]):

Booked Car: Figo 1.2
Model:ZXI
Color: Diamond White
Booking Date:1600 IST, 3 May
Current Status: Got a call from SBI today(after complete 2 day[frustration]) and that was for few details. Told me that tomorrow a representative might visit my residence and office both.
ETA: 4 working days

Will keep all of you updated.

Regards,
Aks

I told them that i will be doing a complete PDI before the registration. I requested them to give me the Goodyear tires and not MRF ones to which they replied that they will try as it come pre equipped from factory. The Figo is coming with Goodyear , Appolo & MRF tires.

Regarding the make of the vehicle they told me that it will be a March '11 model most probably. When i asked why not April'11 then i got a reply that they get the shipment in alternate months only ? Is this a valid reason ?

Regards,
Aks
well dont register before doing your complete PDI inspection, and also check other vehicles landed along with this shipment, i mean other figo's as well and check out dates of them, if they are same as yours then no issues.
Regarding tyres better opt for apollo or if worse MRF but dont go for goodyear ones, they are phathetic ones for any cars.

Thread Starter #98
well dont register before doing your complete PDI inspection, and also check other vehicles landed along with this shipment, i mean other figo's as well and check out dates of them, if they are same as yours then no issues.
Regarding tyres better opt for apollo or if worse MRF but dont go for goodyear ones, they are phathetic ones for any cars.
Sure Vijay I will not register before a complete PDI.

Regarding tyres. i never knew that Goodyear is that bad. i was thinking otherwise.

Update: Today SBI representative visited my place for verification purpose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom