My Fiat Punto BNW -- Multijet

Re: My Punto BNW -- Multijet

+1. Even i am not a fan of stickering. Plan for alloys and a lip spoiler. These two additions will make your car a headturner of the town.
Very true. Punto has a lot of mod potential to be made into a head turner. Matt black alloys, lip spoiler, angel eyes and smoked tail lamps will give it THE LOOK.

Happy Modding. [thumbsup]

freakdude.

Hi all,
Now i crossed 11000 km mark, i dint face any problem so far...
2 months back shifted to bangalore, now shuttling between erode and bengaluru...

Last wkend i was too bored at my home place, so took my car to near by stickering shop.. googled some images and gave new exterior look to my car...
feel free to post some comments guys...
[clap]Great work Bharathi. I do not know what is with the 47 number but stickers in black and orange are just killers. Specially the line in orange going from front door to the back door. I am not a big fan but after seeing your car. I might consider them later on.

Yes, as suggested by many. Alloys, spoiler, lips and smoked lights would add more to Punto's appeal.

Happy modding[:)]

I am not a big fan of stickers, especially not on the Punto.

I feel these graphics may look cool on a Jap hatch but not on this italian car. Because punto is not all curvy & flashy like the i20 or swift instead it has got subtle, masculine & laid back, yet classy styling IMHO. So, i feel you should go for some nice alloys & fatter rubber.

Hey Bharathi, the car looks great. I am also planning to go for BNW Emotion + model, any advices for the same. Share your experience of ownership like what is the cost of ownership so far and the niggles that you might have faced.

Thanks and drive safe

Thread Starter #20
Wow, stickers are cool I liked it the car looks sporty.
Thank you surfer.

Thanks for your inputs freakdude
Actually I have the plan to do these mods one by one.
Whenevr I feel like "something need to be done on the car" , I am doing it.
I hope you might have seen my cars interiors as well.
What about "white alloys" I am thinking of that in my next mdification [confused]

[clap]Great work Bharathi. I do not know what is with the 47 number but stickers in black and orange are just killers. Specially the line in orange going from front door to the back door. I am not a big fan but after seeing your car. I might consider them later on.

Yes, as suggested by many. Alloys, spoiler, lips and smoked lights would add more to Punto's appeal.

Happy modding[:)]
Thanks shailinder...
47 is my lucky no (infact to our family), One of our other car, bike has that then our landline no, mobile no, even My pass port has that no.
thts why i added in vinyls...

Hey the vinyls looks good.Regarding the alloys,as the car is in white color with red and black combo stickers.The color for alloys will be good with black and dark red border IMO

Thread Starter #25
Guys,
I have a query to all.
At what interval wheel balancing and alignment has to be done.
Then at what interval Stephanie needs to be rotated with regular ones.
And also tell me about wheel index.

Don't bother doing doing balancing and alignment till you feel there is no pull to any side and the car behaves normal at speeds.

The thing which you are telling is called wheel rotation. I normally do wheel rotation for every 10k KMS but i have seen people doing it every 5k KMS.

Depends on your usage and kind of roads. If you do long runs, and roads are not good, you should do it somewhere between 6~8K Kms. As the tyre wear is prominent at that usage. Otherwise if driven in pure city you can even do it at 10K. No hard and fast rule, though balancing centers say to do it every 5K Kms.

Congrats bharthi for the Punto.Best car in India now.Stickers look good.And upgradation for changing to alloys.Will certainly change the looks of your car.
Wish you a safe driving.

Thread Starter #29
thanks cooldhaya, Thetraveller.
I have given my car for service, hopefuly i will get it back today.
I told the service guy to do wheel alignment and balancing. May be next time i 'll do it after 10k ( so far i ran 14200kms)

Thread Starter #30
Congrats bharthi for the Punto.Best car in India now.Stickers look good.And upgradation for changing to alloys.Will certainly change the looks of your car.
Wish you a safe driving.
Thank you droy..
I am thinking of changing to 15" alloy + tyres. But I dont have an idea of existing tyres can be exchanged. otherwise i have to wait till the existing set of tyres to last for its life.

Top Bottom