My Fascination Towards The Bluebird - Tata Nexon Moroccan Blue XZ+ Diesel

Thread Starter #16
Congrats on the car sir @SurajVarma_R . I am looking to purchase a Tata nexon too. My initial budget was for about 6L and I was looking at used cars (a ford fiesta 1.6 sxi ) but nothing worked out.

Now since Tata has announced a deal on 2018 stock I have been calling up dealerships to understand the best deal I can get.

Till now I have been offered Diesel XZ+ OCT 2018 manufactured for 12.22 L (without extended warranty and gold AMC). To me this does not seem like a very good deal. Could you please let me know how much you got your beast for? Break up of the cost would be really great.

Since I am really stretched on my budget (it's literally doubled) I wanted to make sure I get the best deal possible.

Thanks in advance
Thank you @Ghost5581 ! Tata Nexon is a great choice and VFM product. Coming to the purchase, it was a similar case with me too. I also did not have the budget initially but went ahead and pushed my budget. My vehicle was invoiced on Dec 31st 2017 and took the delivery in Mar. The on road price was around Rs.11,10,000 (approx) + Rs. 24,000 (Royal sundaram insurance), If am not wrong, Ex.showroom price in Dec2017 was Rs.9,54,000. Kindly note mine is a Dual Tone. If you are from Bangalore, kindly dm me, I can check what could be the best deals Tata can offer you...

Thank you @Ghost5581 ! Tata Nexon is a great choice and VFM product. Coming to the purchase, it was a similar case with me too. I also did not have the budget initially but went ahead and pushed my budget. My vehicle was invoiced on Dec 31st 2017 and took the delivery in Mar. The on road price was around Rs.11,10,000 (approx) + Rs. 24,000 (Royal sundaram insurance), If am not wrong, Ex.showroom price in Dec2017 was Rs.9,54,000. Kindly note mine is a Dual Tone. If you are from Bangalore, kindly dm me, I can check what could be the best deals Tata can offer you...
@SurajVarma_R Hi sir. Thank you so much for replying. I am not able to DM you. I don't think I have the requisite privileges yet.

Thread Starter #18
Some pics collected in the last 4 yrs almost of owning my blue beast ! I must admit, am very happy with this Tata product and still get people to appreciate how good this car is ! Truly a timeless beauty !

Thread Starter #19
OWNERSHIP REVIEW
Odometer - 42400 kms (approx)
Fuel type - Diesel

Just completed my 45000 kms service at KHT Motors, Mahadevapura, Bangalore and their service has been prompt. Thanks to the service manager who has always been more than happy to extend his support to me from day one. Had the P2P coverage only until 31st Dec 2021, so wanted to have the clutch kit replaced. Even though the clutch kit was covered under warranty, clutch cylinder costed around 4000 which shot up my service bill to upto Rs. 12800 (approx).

Feels like almost brand new after the service. Clutch has become butter smooth. Its needing some getting used to now [:D]

Some pics collected in the last 4 yrs almost of owning my blue beast ! I must admit, am very happy with this Tata product and still get people to appreciate how good this car is ! Truly a timeless beauty ! More pics to follow in the days to come.

Enroute to end point of Dhanushkodi ( Feb 2019)
IMG_8885.JPG

IMG_8889.JPG

Enroute Hampi ( Oct 2018)
IMG_4993.JPG

Some night shots
IMG_9882.JPG

61ffdcda-7d02-49c2-8060-8dbce11460e0.jpg

Last edited:

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Odometer - 42400 kms
Just completed my 45000 kms service...... wanted to have the clutch kit replaced. Even though the clutch kit was covered under warranty, clutch cylinder costed around 4000 which shot up my service bill to upto Rs. 12800 (approx).
Feels like almost brand new after the service. Clutch has become butter smooth.
Very nice pics.Thanks for sharing with us.
Why did you need to change the clutch cylinder and kit etc? Was there a oil leak or something?

Last edited:

Top Bottom