My Fair Linea

Thread Starter #92
My Fair Linea Gets Her Belated Birthday Present!

Right from the day-one, I was not satisfied with the free Fiat Linea-branded accessory floor mats given by Concorde Motors [India] Limited at the time of delivery of my fair Linea. My foot-wear used to get stuck with the opening of the central patch of the driver side floor mat. Secondly, the floor mat used to move freely along with my foot whenever I move it, resulting in the mat occupying even the dead-pedal. I was not at all comfortable with this Linea-branded free accessory floor mats.
001.JPG 002.JPG
I was looking for good custom-built moulded floor mats. Recently, my friend bought Toyota Altis and decorated it with Kagu 3D mats from Hot Tracks, whose ads appear in every issue of Autocar and Overdrive magazines. He paid Rs 4,800 and recommended me to have one set for my Linea. I started contacting Hot Tracks and the standard reply I got was "3D mats for Fiat Linea are not yet available. Please contact after a month or so".
012.JPG 013.JPG
Yesterday, when I contacted them, I was surprised to get a positive reply. Yes, 3D mats for Fiat Linea are very much available at a cost of Rs 4,500! So, today, I went in my Linea to Hot Tracks and got her a belated birthday gift! I found that the 3D mats fit like a glove and they are very comfortable. [:)]
003.JPG 004.JPG
005.JPG 006.JPG
007.JPG 008.JPG
009.JPG 010.JPG
Now, my fair Linea has good, custom-built, moulded boot and floor mats.
011.JPG
I paid Rs 4,500 by cash. Otherwise, 13% VAT would apply additionally. Now, I feel comfortable and I could shift my feet freely without getting my foot-wear stuck with the mat. [thumbsup]

I was informed that the same 3D mats would fit Punto too![:D]

Congrats sir! The mats really have a neat fit. Looking at the texture i feel that it wont be a tough job to rinse off the dirt.

ravi sir, i am facing the very same problem when it comes to the mat. my foot always get stuck. infact i sometimes remove the footwear to avoid this hassle.

Thread Starter #98
Thanks, nevinpowers, for kind feed-back. We heard horror stories of recalling millions of cars due to faulty mats in the US and Europe! That's why I decided to change them.

350Z

Core Team
That’s an amazingly clean installation I have ever seen for car foot mats. Thanks for sharing the information; it seems to be worth a try. :smile: Could you also upload a picture of installation on rear?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #103
Thanks, 350Z & RSM. The rear 3D mat comes in one piece. Please see the photographs in the second row from the bottom [2 photographs] and the third row right one in my post #92 in page 7.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #104
Today, I took the plunge by successfully updating Blue&Me SW version 5.5 in my fair Linea.

All along, I was reluctant to do it as I have Fiat Blue&Me Media Adaptar to play our iPods/iPhones. The process was smooth and successful. I successfully tested the Blue&Me SW version 5.5. No issues with my Nokia N95 and playing songs from USB pendrive. It also played songs/music stored in my son's iPod without the Blue&Me Media Adaptar!

The iPod also gets charged simultaneously while playing songs/music. Now, 'iPod control' option is also available. One doesn't need Fiat Blue&Me Media Adaptar henceforth. [thumbsup]

Missed this thread for so long.

The 3d mats are worth , but i can make a replica kinda myself in fg[evil]

Jokes apart , the 3d mats must be used to find their importance/ worthyness.

they remain as such for more than 10+ years

Top Bottom