My Fair Linea

My dad is a Govt. Employee, but Rs5000 doesn't seem a decent discount.
Any exchange bonus on the Linea and Punto?
OT - Read in ACI that the Punto is available with offers totalling to Rs30k.
Arkin_Young, check Fiat-india website for discount, there is lot of discount upto 50K, I live in Delhi and get my Linea serviced at ABS Motors. On my first services they arrenged pick and drop but on second service I went there personally to check their service center and it was very decent. Unlike other service centers ABS has saperate waiting area for drivers and owners and it was very good, you could also watch your being serviced from the huge glass windows.

Hey great pictures J.Ravi , your car is looking cool even in stock condition! The FE is good enough! That must be one unforgettable TD experience for you and that SE!

Thread Starter #33
Fiat First Free Monsoon Check-up Camp

Yesterday, my Fiat Linea had gone to the Fiat First Free Monsoon Check-up Camp at Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore. The fluid levels, windscreen wipers and the lights were checked. Windscreen washer fluid was topped up and the nozzle angle was corrected, but no car wash.[frustration] When asked for the Fiat umbrella, they said, they did not receive it. But, they were kind enough to give one Tata Motors/Castrol branded blue-and-white umbrella.[:)]

Where do you think we could get a decent TD? We live near Indiranagar. Also, did you get any discounts on the Linea?
I got a corporate discount of Rs 8 k and cash discount of Rs 6 k. I suggest, you get quotations and take TD from all the three dealers in Bangalore, viz., Concorde, Prerana and KHT Motors, Whitefield. One TD is not sufficient. TD twice or thrice and then decide.
Hey great pictures J.Ravi , your car is looking cool even in stock condition! The FE is good enough! That must be one unforgettable TD experience for you and that SE!
Thanks, cooldhaya, for the compliments.

Last edited:
The good news is the tata dealer here have started selling fiat car here.(yep , these many days it was not)

There was a punto for display. I asked for a linea , for that they replied fiat cars do not move that much and so only one car for now- punto

I advised them to get a linea and see its sales after people do a test drive.

Btw the way i was there for loan procedure for the manza .

I have drove a linea just for about 700mts till date . In that distance itself i was happy about its performance. it was a diesel. I hope petrol with a fire engine should be fun to drive.

Well recently while servicing my Safari i had a chat with a Linea 1.3MJD Emotion variant owner. He said the servicing was great and nil maintenance cost till now even after clocking 3k km. And we were all calling this under-powered right? Well the reply i got was he easily touches 160kmph with ease and still it never ran out of breath! He said he got a FE of around 11kmpl if driven like that and if driven properly at speeds around 100kmph he gets a FE of 18kmpl!

Great speed , but drive safe such speeds are risky! The speedo looks cool!

But yours is 1.4L FIRE i am talking about 1.3MJD! Sometime back we were having talks here that the 1.3MJD is slightly underpowered for Linea but after having a chat with that owner came to know the car has loads of power!!

Thread Starter #42
This is the Tata Motors/Castrol co-branded umbrella that was given to my son during the Fiat First Free Monsoon Check-up Camp at Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, last Saturday.
Umbrella1.jpg
umbrella2.jpg
ilango[speed thirst];40421 said:
That is one cool picture ,
[drive][clap]
Anyway, great speed, and as Ilango said, the pic looks cool too.
Even if its 170, its cool...[;)]
The sporty dials look as much as cool.
Great speed , but drive safe such speeds are risky! The speedo looks cool!
Thank you, guys, for kind words.

AMG

Suspended
Dont try to take photos at such speeds.

@ j.ravi
Yours is a linea. It has a different ECU.
Dont compare linea and punto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #44
Well recently while servicing my Safari i had a chat with a Linea 1.3MJD Emotion variant owner. He said the servicing was great and nil maintenance cost till now even after clocking 3k km. And we were all calling this under-powered right? Well the reply i got was he easily touches 160kmph with ease and still it never ran out of breath! He said he got a FE of around 11kmpl if driven like that and if driven properly at speeds around 100kmph he gets a FE of 18kmpl!
Dont try to take photos at such speeds.

@ j.ravi
Yours is a linea. It has a different ECU.
Dont compare linea and punto.
@AMG,

Don't jump into conclusions, assumptions and presumptions.

While I was driving, the photograph was clicked by my daughter. I have been driving without any accident for about 4 decades.[:D]

I posted my maximum speed achieved in response to a post of cooldhaya, which refers to a more powerful Fiat Linea 1.3 MJD. Why do you drag in a Punto here?[frustration]

Attachments

Top Bottom