My Dream My Car My Wagon-R, Now on CNG

For now remove the bent tyre first and put on the spare wheel in its place! I don think anything can be done about the rim bend except changing them![cry]

do not use the bent rim on your car ,wheels will wobble resulting in uneven wear in tyre or in worst case messing up the bearings and alignment.

they are steel rims so can be hammered and repaired, possibly in a wheel alighnment centre get it balanced as well.

do not use the bent rim on your car ,wheels will wobble resulting in uneven wear in tyre or in worst case messing up the bearings and alignment.

they are steel rims so can be hammered and repaired, possibly in a wheel alighnment centre get it balanced as well.
exactly, dont use those bent rims for longer period on your car, which would result in wear tear of your rubbers and also would affect the bearings,allingment, connector rod.Get it repaired if it can or else replace it.

My advice is to replace it! You might think you save money by repairing it but it might cause some trouble in the future and you may end up losing more money actually on repairs.

Thread Starter #50
Sandeep - Are you sure to get this mileage. I have checked 3-4 times but could get a mileage of 12 only. any tips please
It was a travelling weekend for me, around 700 kms in 2 days. But I haven't faced issues with milage of my car. I got 17.4 (50 50 city & highway) and 19.7 (on highway but this time speed increased to 100-120). With around 80 kmphr I am getting good FE figures.

I am still wondering how you are getting only 12.

My advice is to replace it! You might think you save money by repairing it but it might cause some trouble in the future and you may end up losing more money actually on repairs.
Thanks cooldhaya, I am too planning to get it replaced soon.

I too have booked the Blue eyed boy :)
VXi- Midnight Black. Wagonr is really a cute vehicle to own..... Love the looks and the headroom a lot. It has a Mini- SUV feel with a petrol engine :)....

VXi- Midnight Black. Wagonr is really a cute vehicle to own..... Love the looks and the headroom a lot. It has a Mini- SUV feel with a petrol engine :)....

congratulations on your booking, when is your delivery promised.And yeah Vxi is the most VFM trip offered by maruti till now and continues with more features in new WagonR.Put on some good tints, black alloys and your blue eyed boy looks awesome.

350Z

Core Team
Nikes, Congratulation for booking the New Wagon-R, that too in one of my favourite colour. It sure would look cool; we eagerly look forward to read the review of another blue-eyed boy on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations on your booking Nikes! When is the expected delivery of your car?
Its supposed to be delivered by Dec 15th :). Black takes a while they claim ..........

Nikes, Congratulation for booking the New Wagon-R, that too in one of my favourite colour. It sure would look cool; we eagerly look forward to read the review of another blue-eyed boy on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Sure would put up a review. " Black eyed boy would meet the blue eyed boy ". I'm really loving the tag line.....

Congrats Nikes, Black Blue eyed boy looks good.
Beleive me i haven't seen a single black (4th generation) Wagon-R yet :). Hence goin for the same. As it would be unique. I hope it looks good. Black would be my forever choice, no matter what the vehicle is :)

congratulations on your booking, when is your delivery promised.And yeah Vxi is the most VFM trip offered by maruti till now and continues with more features in new WagonR.Put on some good tints, black alloys and your blue eyed boy looks awesome.
Very true, when we bought a Scorpio- (family) we did a mistake by goin for the base model. Wouldn't repeat the same :).
Yup alloys sure would be put, tints if permissible- shall be accommodated :) Thanks pal for ur concern n wishes :)....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ya even i have not seen a single black colored blue-eyed boy till , sure will look unique! Try to get it registered at 2011 itself.

Oh ya even i have not seen a single black colored blue-eyed boy till , sure will look unique! Try to get it registered at 2011 itself.
2010 sounds nice :). Lets see. It would be 2010 Mfd anyways na. its ok. may be few thousands off while i resale. Its k. 2010 i like the no. :)

Thread Starter #59
So for so good.
4400 km till today. No issues so far except following:

Now the USB adapter is available but at Rs. 4990/-. Dropped idea of of the USB Adapter as of now, I'll manage with Aux-In for some more time.

Yet to find Wheel cap. It is not available with any dealer.

Top Bottom