My Dream My Car My Wagon-R, Now on CNG

Thread Starter #31
Found out a solution for your USB problem? Our member Chevybeat had the same problem like yours , and he finally got that thing which is required. Check out his ownership report for the details.
No. Still searching for the adepter. I already read Chevybeat review the adapter looks different, it is of no use to me. I'll post some pictures from user manual tomorrow for your reference.

Thread Starter #32
Here are some pics from user manual.
15112010082.jpg
It shows the USB adapter
15112010084.jpg
Its the back of HU. The adapter is having 13 pin male connector. Any idea guys. Has anybody seen such adapter.

Hi, Sandeep, read ur post and was surprised to see that you are getting an average of 15+. I have bought this car in July 2010 and checked the mileage atleast 3-4 times but could not get above 12, even on highways.

Also i am stuck to find the USB adaptor. Please inform if you are successful in it.

unbelievable

Updating post after a long time.

Till now covered 2000 kms. No problems what so ever. Enjoying my ride.
Still in stock condition. No seat covers, no filming.
FE update:

First tank full:
got 17.1 (50 50 highway and city with 100% AC)

Second:
17.5 (60 40 highway and city with 100% AC)

Third:
20.53 (80 20 highway and city with 100% AC)

I am not going above 2500 rpm.
I am happy with my decision.
Sandeep - Are you sure to get this mileage. I have checked 3-4 times but could get a mileage of 12 only. any tips please

Hi, Sandeep, read ur post and was surprised to see that you are getting an average of 15+. I have bought this car in July 2010 and checked the mileage atleast 3-4 times but could not get above 12, even on highways.

Also i am stuck to find the USB adaptor. Please inform if you are successful in it.

Hello Ashloo welcome to TAI! Why not start a separate ownership report of your car? And mileage depends on various factors , speed driven , driving habits and conditions , tyre pressure etc etc.

Thread Starter #40
Sandeep - Are you sure to get this mileage. I have checked 3-4 times but could get a mileage of 12 only. any tips please
As you can see I drove more than half on highways. I haven't calculated FE in city.

I am calculating FE by tank full to tank full method. I am following things:
1. Not to revolve above 2500 rpm
2. Tyre pressure 30-31 psi. (Measured cold)
3. Get left leg off the clutch as soon as possible (to avoid clutch riding)
4. Try not to lug the engine.

Hello Ashloo welcome to TAI! Why not start a separate ownership report of your car? And mileage depends on various factors , speed driven , driving habits and conditions , tyre pressure etc etc.
Ashloo, Waiting for your ownership report.

Yesterday while going on a pat hole I lost my wheel cap of left front. While going over that pat hole I just heard a thud sound, only after reaching home I realized that I have lost wheel cap.

She is indeed looking very bad now.
18112010089[1].jpg

To add to that the wheel caps of new wagon R are not yet available with dealers. [frustration]

I found the design of swift's wheel caps similar to the new Wagon R's. I'll check whether they can be fitted with mine.
Here is the wheel cap on other rim.
18112010088[1].jpg

Update on USB Adapter: 2 days back I had dropped a email to Nippon support. Today I got call from their support department saying they are in process of making it available to Maruti Dealers soon which will take some time. (minimum 1 month and for maximum, they don't have answer).

Oh yes the vehicle is looking bad without the wheel cap! I don think it is similar to Swift but if Swift's wheel caps fit in then why not change everything to Swift's wheel covers as they are very common and available easily?

1 month is too long bro and that too they are not confirming it![frustration]

Thread Starter #45
yup without wheel cap your girl is looking very bad .

hmmm are you sure only that company makes those adopter did you tried your local shops
Yes, tried most of the car accessory shops. When the Nippon support called me yesterday, he said that particular adapter needs to be imported and it will be available only through Maruti dealers.

am i noticing a bent in upper part of rim???[surprise]
Really good observation, even I haven't noticed that. After reading your post I checked, there is a slight bend. Now what should I do for that? Can it be worked upon or should I live with it?

Top Bottom