My CUTE Silver Fiat Punto - Ownership Review with Pics

fiat yamaha, i am so happy to see the new member. let me wish you and your family the very best.

and good to note that fiat baby is also doing great wishes.
cheers
Jay.

350Z

Core Team
Hi All,

First of all thanks for wishes

Got bizi after my lil one came in to our life on Nov 9 2010, so used my system very rarely, and more over net access is blocked in office from past few months.

Anyways i'm back. will see how active i can be on this form.

Btw My Punto completed 2nd service & no issues faced till now. Going great guns.

OT: THis is my lil cutie baby
Missed this update. Congratulations for the Baby Petrol Head, Fiat-Yamaha. And good to know that your Punto is doing well too. Do keep us updated as soon as you install the new front grill on your car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #78
fiat yamaha, i am so happy to see the new member. let me wish you and your family the very best.

and good to note that fiat baby is also doing great wishes.
cheers
Jay.
Missed this update. Congratulations for the Baby Petrol Head, Fiat-Yamaha. And good to know that your Punto is doing well too. Do keep us updated as soon as you install the new front grill on your car.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for wishes...

@350Z: Once done with this DIY will let you all know. Only concern is the TIME. I dont know when this is possible.

Re: More pics!!!with simple mods

How much it cost "Steering cover(stiched from PENSEE Lethers)" for this .. because myself interested to add this to my car and please let me know where did you done

Thanks

Top Bottom