My CUTE Silver Fiat Punto - Ownership Review with Pics

Thread Starter #61
How much is cost of "PUNTO on third breaklight". Does it required any other modification to fit in?
Hey Fiat-Yamaha if i am right the stock headlamps are also the same right? Why did you want to change it?
@KnightRiderGT500: No mods required. Its just a sticker job.[glasses]

@cooldhaya: Yes thats right but the brightness of the light differs. Now the road visibility has improved a lot & even focus is more when compared to stock bulb.

Oh i never knew that switching over from the stock ones to newer ones improves the visibility! Maybe i could also try and see.

Thread Starter #64
Oh i never knew that switching over from the stock ones to newer ones improves the visibility! Maybe i could also try and see.
The difference is Stock bulb had yellowish beam(High & Low beam) but X-treme has some what Whiteish beam(low) & normal in High beam but brighter when compared to stock.

Before replacing the stock bulbs. I had kept stock on left & X-treme at right headlights. used for 1 day then i found the diff.

You can check the same way[;)]

FIAT-YAMAHA great work!!!![clap]

i can t just pass without stoping and tell you, how great those punto brakelites are...awsome!!!

they gave a commanding appeal to overall looks from back.

and those headlight change hope it was well worth the .me too tempted but i dont want want mess with warrenty and change the stock wirings

hi
i am sagar from kolhapur - maharashtra
need some help for fiat punto
aux cable which is having 3.5mm jack (can be connected to mobile)
where can i get it please
helpppppppppppppppppp

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sagar welcome to TAI.

The Aux cable can be got from any electronics shop or maybe even some ICE dealers may be having it.

Re: PDI pics!!

Thanks RSM!!![thumbsup]
Here are the pics before delivery. from stockyard when PDI was done.....
Enjoy the pics. more to come......

Thanks for the replies. have already posted pics

Newbie taking time for approval.....[rules]
Hi Fiat-Yamaha, that is a real beauty you got there. Great snaps. The beautifully sculpted steering wheel must be the best u can get below 10 lakhs and most car aficionados agree that the it is a sweet handler with brilliant dynamics and a fantastic ride. No wonder, the Punto was the European Car of the Year in 2005[clap].

However, I thought the rear leg space was less, surprising since the Punto has got a long wheelbase. But all is forgotten once you hear the solid thunk with which the doors close and take to the wheel. I would love to hear from you how the car drives.

Thread Starter #72
Hi All,

First of all thanks for wishes

Got bizi after my lil one came in to our life on Nov 9 2010, so used my system very rarely, and more over net access is blocked in office from past few months.

Anyways i'm back. will see how active i can be on this form.

Btw My Punto completed 2nd service & no issues faced till now. Going great guns.

OT: THis is my lil cutie baby

Attachments

Thread Starter #75
Welcome back F-Y.
It was way back i had told you the route to bantwal.
Happy Parenting....
That baby looks cute....
Yes Mukesh i remember. After that i dont remember how many time i did this route but till most recent was the best.

Last month attended a family function with Wife, baby & in-law

Dis covered: 317.5kms
Time: 5hrs+1hr Break[glasses]
Kmpl: 21.9

Ghat is rocking to drive....[:D]

Attachments

Top Bottom