My CUTE Silver Fiat Punto - Ownership Review with Pics

Not only Auto's even the 2wheeler guys will be in a hurry[evil]. even i ride 2wheeler but not zig zag styles.....

And thanks for you suggestion. anyways I have already got my AUX-in fixed & working fine[thumbsup]
The same case when I was on bike I keep zipping it on the road. Now i am driving car I get to know how troublesome it is. [frustration] And think of Big vehicles like truck or bus how they will be driving.

Thread Starter #32
More pics!!!with simple mods

Hi Guys,

Updating some more pics of my simple mods.....enjoy[clap]

Things added:

Shark Tail
Steering cover(stiched from PENSEE Lethers)
PUNTO on third breaklight
Silver Vinyl on front windshield
Chrome Exhaust tip
AUX-IN cable

Check out the THIRD Breaklight looks @ Night & DE-BAGDED look[glasses] & also the stiching job on steering cover

Waiting for Comments on all this

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Your Punto is looking even sportier now, Fiat-Yamaha. The shark fin antenna looks nice and so the additional Punto brake lamp. I like the chrome exhaust tip and considering to get one, What's the approx. cost? Also, did I just noticed a small dent on the rear of your car?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #34
Your Punto is looking even sportier now, Fiat-Yamaha. The shark fin antenna looks nice and so the additional Punto brake lamp. I like the chrome exhaust tip and considering to get one, What's the approx. cost? Also, did I just noticed a small dent on the rear of your car?

Drive Safe,
350Z
I paid 550 bucks for that. brought from JC Rd.

Yes have a small dent caused while my cousin was parking the car & banged [frustration]in to electric pole which you can see in the same pics. it was a small dent which was removed later with a push from inside. noticeable only when closer.

Thread Starter #35
Change the title

Drive Safe,
350Z
Please change my title to - ''My Cute Silver PUNTO - Ownership with pics'':please:

Thread Starter #37
Yes Punto is a Good looking car but still I try to keep it different from other Punto's with some simple mods of mine. Should be Unique[thumbsup]

Just like my RX135:stupid:

Wow F-Y your Punto is rocking, Great works![thumbsup]
May be you need to invest in RPAS(Reverse Parking Assistance System) to avoid that bang.

Thread Starter #40
Wow F-Y your Punto is rocking, Great works!
May be you need to invest in RPAS(Reverse Parking Assistance System) to avoid that bang.
I don't require RPAS. I park everyday in the same place without any issue. this was caused by cousin who has Swift & was not much used to Punto rear visibility.[lol]

Anyways i will be getting it repaired in few days @ TASS.....quoted 3.5k(incl.tax)

Hey FIAT_YAMAHA
When are the TAI stickers going on your car?
Once the boot door gets repaired. will add the stickers according to my taste[glasses]

Last edited:
great punto FIAT YAMAHA! [clap] but which which badges you removed? i can see all stuck in the pics.

Top Bottom