My CUTE Silver Fiat Punto - Ownership Review with Pics

Which insurance you have taken. I have Bajaj-Allianz and have use the service 2 times, at concorde, dairy circle. They have cashless link-up.

If your insurance has cash-less link-up, no problem at-all.
Just visit service center, they will give you one form to fill the details of accident. Then call the insurance number, that it. The service center will take care of everything. The insurance guy will do tha survey, with-in 24 hrs and he will give the go-ahead to SA. Then its upto SA to finish the job as soon as possible.
Just keep in touch with your service guy, he will help you.

Thread Starter #47
great punto FIAT YAMAHA! [clap] but which which badges you removed? i can see all stuck in the pics.
Check out the 5th pic. Punto & Emotion bardge has been removed.

the 1st two pic taken 2mths back.
-----------Next Post-----------
Which insurance you have taken. I have Bajaj-Allianz and have use the service 2 times, at concorde, dairy circle. They have cashless link-up.

If your insurance has cash-less link-up, no problem at-all.
Just visit service center, they will give you one form to fill the details of accident. Then call the insurance number, that it. The service center will take care of everything. The insurance guy will do tha survey, with-in 24 hrs and he will give the go-ahead to SA. Then its upto SA to finish the job as soon as possible.
Just keep in touch with your service guy, he will help you.
I got the Insurance for free. included in discount

Last edited:
Thread Starter #50
F-Y don't claim if the cost is less , As you will lose No Claim bonus.
And you have to pay more premium next year.
I'm confused with this NCB thing. even my friend @ TASS said no for Ins claim.

And next year i'm thinking to go for other Insurance. which one do you suggest.

I'm confused with this NCB thing. even my friend @ TASS said no for Ins claim.

And next year i'm thinking to go for other Insurance. which one do you suggest.
Yes F-Y i would better say to you that leave it as it is if its(Dent) not visible.
And if you claim in the 1st year the premium you will pay next year will be more.
And i think that Insurance Company won't reimburse if you claim for small accidents.

Hey your Punto is looking really great with the extra Punto brakelamp! Nice pictures and sad to hear about auto accident!

Well even i suggest you leave the dent as it is as its not visible very much.

Thread Starter #54
Hey your Punto is looking really great with the extra Punto brakelamp! Nice pictures and sad to hear about auto accident!

Well even i suggest you leave the dent as it is as its not visible very much.
Thanks Daya.

Yes i'm leaving the dent as it is. have some idea to cover it with vinyl but no time to visit JC rd.

Sorry forgot to update.

Saturday after coming from TASS brought Phillips X-trem powers (OnlyHeadlight bulbs), side indicator & parking bulbs(light blue) from dealer( A.K Traders) & got it fixed myself. Now the road visibility has been improved. Paid 825/- for Headlights & 240/-(4no's) incl tax

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Punto is a Good looking car but still I try to keep it different from other Punto's with some simple mods of mine. Should be Unique[thumbsup]

Just like my RX135:stupid:
Your Punto looks really cute as the thread title say. I liked that Punto decal on third brake lamp. Also give your ride some cool alloys and your ride will look a lot different than others.
Also i noticed than on some lower model of Punto the wheel cap design is a bit different. I actually love that design more than yours(No offences meant).

Thread Starter #56
Your Punto looks really cute as the thread title say. I liked that Punto decal on third brake lamp. Also give your ride some cool alloys and your ride will look a lot different than others.
Also i noticed than on some lower model of Punto the wheel cap design is a bit different. I actually love that design more than yours(No offences meant).
@Akash: Thanks for the comments.

I have already selected an alloy design in Reliance Autozone which is similar to Punto EVO abarth alloy design(5 Y's)[thumbsup]. but thinking to get it from outside instead of Reliance because i'm worried about quality.[frustration].

Thinking to upgrade to alloys after 5k. so that ill get time to save Money:lol!:

So have you have gone for those 100W Halogens? Doesn this cause a black layer on the headlamp assembly on the inside due to excessive heat?

Please post a picture of your Punto with light blue parking lamps.

Thread Starter #58
So have you have gone for those 100W Halogens? Doesn this cause a black layer on the headlamp assembly on the inside due to excessive heat?

Please post a picture of your Punto with light blue parking lamps.
No. I did not go for 100W as this requires relay & wiring, does't wanted to void the warranty. Mine 55/60W and no harm for HL assembly.

I will post more pic this weekend. as i'm searching some diff bulbs(secret) for front indicators. Once i get hold of it will update all the pics.[clap]

Hi Guys,

Updating some more pics of my simple mods.....enjoy[clap]

Things added:

Shark Tail
Steering cover(stiched from PENSEE Lethers)
PUNTO on third breaklight
Silver Vinyl on front windshield
Chrome Exhaust tip
AUX-IN cable

Check out the THIRD Breaklight looks @ Night & DE-BAGDED look[glasses] & also the stiching job on steering cover

Waiting for Comments on all this

How much is cost of "PUNTO on third breaklight". Does it required any other modification to fit in?

Top Bottom