My CUTE Silver Fiat Punto - Ownership Review with Pics

Thread Starter #17
Punto came home...

Ok I wont let you guys wait more.....

Here is my Cute silver punto after coming home after all the fight with SBI people for Loan approval & also with dealer to have my Punto get registered before MARCH 31st 2010, as from the month of April the LTT & VAT was increased. Got my punto registered on 31 march & delivered on 1st APRIL.....let pics talk

Attachments

Thread Starter #20
Minor Accident.....Auto rear-ended

Feeling very sorry for my car. Today morning on my way to office a auto fellow tried to overtake from the left, by that time a Tata sierra in front of me braked suddenly without no time for me to think & even i did brake hard.

BANG[frustration]...auto fellow could not control & banged left side, no damage for pait but after checking found that the reverse light was broken, fought with him to have it repaired. As usual auto fellows say 'No Money, cant do anything, it's my first pick-up for the day'thought for some time. I know nothing gonna work & only its waste of time speaking to him & let the place.

:help:Guys do any one know the price of Reverse light assembly?has any one got repaired the same?please reply

Last edited by a moderator:
This is bad. But can't do much in heavy traffic.

Today i visited Concorde Dairy circle, so i know the price and its available -
The cost would be ~ Rs. 1000 (including 13.5% tax).
Today i bought rear fog lamp, and the thats price was 725 (including tax).

350Z

Core Team
That was unfortunate but like you said; one can’t really do much in such situations. The cost of Punto’s rear tail lamp is Rs.1,010

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #23
Ok will forget about the Accident. Move on to my loved Punto topic.....

Till now no Mods done, only 3M sunfilm & AUX-IN cable fixed from JC Road.

Tried to get the Aux-in cable from Mondovi Motors but they did not have one. they quoted me some Rs.600/750 for the cable(not sure about the price, forgot).[frustration]

With reference to my friend. I did got the cable fixed from Audio Technic's Syed Nadeem(9845137228) for Rs.300/-(cable-150/- & lab - 150/-).He did a fantastic job.

Now i can connect my mobile SE W810i & use it for music & also can receive call. Guys when talking on mobile the clarity is so good & even the other person that side can hear clearly, with out out side noise.[clap]

Aux In cable costs nothing more than 100bucks. I recently got it for my alto for 50bucks.(sony dealer is a friend of mine.).
Is it some other kind of cable?
And i too feel sorry for your car.

now i have a competition. i got the aux in cable for 40 bucks. don't think that it must be some low quality ones. no its not. i ts got a very thick good quality cable and the sound quality too is the best. i got it in an electronics shop near my home. i got a quote from the local accessories fellow that pioneer ones cost 90 bucks(not sure whether its genuine)

No it doesn't have socket.
Actually the cable is not Blupunkt original. It has something with metal, which they connected behind the HU.

Well i was really enjoying the pics.[:)]
But so sad this happened to you.
That Auto drivers gather together if something happens to their's [anger].
Well this was the case with you Fiat-Yamaha.
My brand new car one the day one itself some crooks made a scratch by blade.
I really felt bad the day it happened, As the owner knows the pain of owning it.
-----------Next Post-----------
The Auxilary cable costs 100-150.
Not more than that.
And don't buy the one with thick wire as the battery of your MP3 Or Ipod will be drained faster.
Try the shop next to Book paradise Jaynagar.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #30
Well i was really enjoying the pics.[:)]
But so sad this happened to you.
That Auto drivers gather together if something happens to their's [anger].
Well this was the case with you Fiat-Yamaha.
My brand new car one the day one itself some crooks made a scratch by blade.
I really felt bad the day it happened, As the owner knows the pain of owning it.
-----------Next Post-----------
The Auxilary cable costs 100-150.
Not more than that.
And don't buy the one with thick wire as the battery of your MP3 Or Ipod will be drained faster.
Try the shop next to Book paradise Jaynagar.
Not only Auto's even the 2wheeler guys will be in a hurry[evil]. even i ride 2wheeler but not zig zag styles.....

And thanks for you suggestion. anyways I have already got my AUX-in fixed & working fine[thumbsup]

Top Bottom