My "Blue Boy" Hyundai i10 Magna Detailed Review

Thread Starter #32

bhvm

Honoured Member
folks! today noon I'm going to install footwell /lounge led lights for the blue boy!
it shall also include glove box Led which is missing on this variant.

Thread Starter #35

bhvm

Honoured Member
Some Pics I've taken with my Pro cam.
First Few pics show the Longue/Footwell lights for Front, Glovebox and Rear
Last pic is a Heavily underexposed Pic of DRLs in complete darkness.

Attachments

[surprise][clap]

BHVM are you an expert ?Cause the work you have is commendable .Most people fail but you have succeed.Congratulations for your achievement.

Ankit

Congratulation for your old (new) car.

Nice review and you are a true narrator and your screenplay is amazing. With addition to that your knowledge on cars also reflects from your work.
We are still waiting for the figures (FE and Cost). Hope those will come by end of this year :p (kidding)

In used car market (Hyderabad.olx.com), I'm seeing more Indica, Figo, i20, i10, Nano, etc.... Some are asking unrealistic price much much more than IndianBlueBook (IBB).

Just one more question: Did you just go to the car owner, saw the car, made the final deal and came back with car ? I mean the same day?

Thread Starter #40

bhvm

Honoured Member
Congratulation for your old (new) car.

Nice review and you are a true narrator and your screenplay is amazing. With addition to that your knowledge on cars also reflects from your work.
We are still waiting for the figures (FE and Cost). Hope those will come by end of this year :p (kidding)

In used car market (Hyderabad.olx.com), I'm seeing more Indica, Figo, i20, i10, Nano, etc.... Some are asking unrealistic price much much more than IndianBlueBook (IBB).

Just one more question: Did you just go to the car owner, saw the car, made the final deal and came back with car ? I mean the same day?
Heh heh.
Well I was a narrator In Academic years and I do write Poems and articles if time permits. I guess its about time to Disclose the price, However how much do you think I paid? and What does IBB say? hardly anyone has guessed the price [confused].

Fuel efficieny is in low 10's because my wife is a novice driver and I have coached her for about 400KM on this car. Currently she's learning-
Tackling Speed Breakers (her car just clips these days)
Uphill starts
3 point turns and Dog leg turns
Reversing
Night driving (with proper Headlamp etiquette)

Whats coming up for her-
Gunning the car for overtaking
High performance Gearing and driving
Engine info, Tyre info, Tyre change (puncture)
Congested City driving

Yes, I found the car on Website, went to the owner and got deal done in few seconds. Not same day,But Same minute.

@bhvm Bro If you insist, here you go Rs 3,00,000/- (assuming 30k negotiated) :-)
Further, if Mr Sheikh was really in hurry to sell, you might have pull it further down, below 3L :-)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #42

bhvm

Honoured Member
@bhvm Bro If you insist, here you go Rs 3,00,000/- (assuming 30k negotiated) :-)
Further, if Mr Sheikh was really in hurry to sell, you might have pull it further down, below 3L :-)
Bang on man! Bang on! Three lacs!
Mr Seikh was a very nice person and he also kept the vehicle very well maintained so i thought it was worth it. I also spend 10k on servicing the same day that includes complete tune up, Suspension overhaul, Tyre works and oil changes. Zero problems in car so far. There are minor niggles which will be settled at next service.

what variant is your i10? in our i10 the switch on the extreme left on the center console gives amber light and its for rear demister.and there is no middle switch. instead it has the stick to control air circulation. BTW mine is Sportz variant (2009 made), higher than magna and it didnt come with sunroof. i doubt your variant is sports(O) or Asta (O). and i remember magna had no OEM HU,ABS and Airbag. and Fog light swicth is also stock. [thinking]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #44

bhvm

Honoured Member
what variant is your i10? in our i10 the switch on the extreme left on the center console gives amber light and its for rear demister.and there is no middle switch. instead it has the stick to control air circulation. BTW mine is Sportz variant (2009 made), higher than magna and it didnt come with sunroof. i doubt your variant is sports(O) or Asta (O). and i remember magna had no OEM HU,ABS and Airbag. and Fog light swicth is also stock. [thinking]
The seller told me Magna. Perhaps its Asta O
Yes I hate the way Facelift models gets a manual Vent lever compared to the switch my model has[cry]. I guess 2008 was the tipping point. Mine is pre facelift version.

The seller told me Magna. Perhaps its Asta O
Yes I hate the way Facelift models gets a manual Vent lever compared to the switch my model has[cry]. I guess 2008 was the tipping point. Mine is pre facelift version.
Mine is pre face lift too.1.2L Kappa engine.
Im 100% sure that yours is not magna. Its asta for sure![:)]

Top Bottom