My Beautiful Beast Punto MJD 1.3: Crossed 32000 KM

Thread Starter #377
That's not good that you are leaving her alone, but sometimes we have to do something we don't want to. Happy journey buddy.
Thanks. Yes there are decisions we need to take and make some sacrifices.

Cho chweet!

As soon as I read that the boot is wet, the image of your banged Punto appeared in my mind and I thought that it is certainly the result of a shoddy repair job. Reading further reaffirmed my claims. Please insist on correcting the defect as soon as you return - applying sealant is only an interim measure.

An unused car suffers its own ailments. How about leaving it with me while you are in Australia? I will take good care of it Promise.
I would love to keep my car with you. I am damn sure you would take good care of my car. But there are already few people lined up in queue for the same. [evil]

@Dharmesh

Great way (34000km)to say bye bye to your lovely Punto for a while .Hope you will real miss it though you have more and more sophisticated rides in Australia. I wish you a great time and safe journey to Australia man
Thanks RK. [:D]

BTW, today I am going to some local mechanic to get the leakage rectified. Hoping to get good results from him. [roll]

Thread Starter #378
The update was pending for quite a long time.

Beauty completed 2 years last Nov. [clap]

Got the Zero Dep Insurance from Bharati Axa for Rs. 15,xxx.

Apart from this, My dad is occasionally driving the beauty. [;)]

Last but not least, I miss her a lot. [cry]

Thread Starter #381
Beauty has gone for her first paid service today. First time car is being serviced at FIAT service center. they have arranged pickup and drop service for extra charge of RS.500.

Lets hope they don't screw anything. [:D]

Missing her very much. [cry]

First time at Fiat service centre. Scary.

Dharmesh bhai Rs. 500 is daytime loot. I know service centres that will provide towing facility anywhere withing their city for not more than Rs. 200.

Anyways, hope they don't screw up anything. Fingers, arms, legs, crossed.

Beauty has gone for her first paid service today. First time car is being serviced at FIAT service center. they have arranged pickup and drop service for extra charge of RS.500.

Lets hope they don't screw anything. [:D]

Missing her very much. [cry]
Surprising to note that they charge you for pick and drop of car for regular service[surprise]. Which is normally free from Maruti here and expect others also do the same.

Thread Starter #384
First time at Fiat service centre. Scary.

Dharmesh bhai Rs. 500 is daytime loot. I know service centres that will provide towing facility anywhere withing their city for not more than Rs. 200.

Anyways, hope they don't screw up anything. Fingers, arms, legs, crossed.
Surprising to note that they charge you for pick and drop of car for regular service[surprise]. Which is normally free from Maruti here and expect others also do the same.
The A$$ is bit far from where I stay that might be the reason.

Thread Starter #387
Got the delivery of the car, final invoice bill came out as 12k [surprise].

I have asked my mom to send me the image of the invoice. Lets see what they have charged for. [lol]

Hi Dharmesh, went through your post today. Amazing post with engrossing experience. Usually I read the detail part of ownership and then the latest comments / posts but went through each and every page of yours [clap]. I also own BNW Punto 1.3 which is currently driven by driver. Whenever I drive it, I realize what I am missing.
Your last post is from 2014, was just wondering if you are still in Aust or have come back. What's the latest update on your car? hope you still own it.

Top Bottom