My Beast - Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZDi

Thread Starter #21
Morning 6 am,lonely highway,did not miss the chance to explore my beast,took it all the way to 170km/h[:)] car cruised comfortably till 140km/h,it took long time to reach 170.pushed the accelerator more,but it had run out of breath

morning 6am,lonely highway,dint miss the chance to test my beast.took her all the way up to 170km/h.it cruised comfortably till 140km/h,but took a long time to reach 170.pushed the accelerator more,but car was out of breath[sad] i felt the stability was good till 140 km/h

Last edited by a moderator:
18" is surely possible in those wheel wells. I too have seen a couple. But the profile you go for in tires would be around 45 and it makes the ride quality quite harsh. Try 17" alloys with 55" profile tires.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #26
@freakdude thanks for the suggestion.But i cant have upgrade anytime soon.Dad wants stock jk tyres to wear out.i think it will last for atleast 40,000 to 45,000km.[confused]

@freakdude thanks for the suggestion.But i cant have upgrade anytime soon.Dad wants stock jk tyres to wear out.i think it will last for atleast 40,000 to 45,000km.[confused]
Stock JKs are crap to say the least. A very close friend of mine has a petrol SX4 done around 44K on the same stock JKs. High on noise and low on grip. But yes you gotta give JKs credit for one thing, they are solid and can take a lot of beating. So if roads in your area area are not so good then it's wise to wear out JKs first.

However, if you plan to switch, as a lesser costly alternative you can try bridgestones.

freakdude.

Top Bottom