My Alto Sportz Baby From Sri Lanka

Thread Starter #61
Re: My Alto Sportz Baby From Sri Lanka-power windows

Oh yeah, finally. i got the power windows for the baby. brand PROMATA it comes with a 1 year warranty and after that service warranty.it took about 2 hours to fix the front set and they are working great it comes with a night illumination on switches. the switches are fixed firm using screws to the door panel. the rolling of window is smooth and effortless.

Thread Starter #64
the cost was 11000 SL Rs. and it comes with 1 year warranty and a service warranty too. i managed to get the color of the switches closer to the upholstering color. but sadly the installers gave few small scratches in the upholstering. any one know how to remove those scratches?
and i have bought some products from WURTH to maintain my baby. some grease spray for the metal and plastic parts, silicone spray for the window beading to make them easy to slide up and down,ArmorAll interior protection,Wash & Wax Detailer, and WD40 for rust removing.
My yearly vacation is coming on net week so planing to do some maintenance on car. following on my mind.
remove the seats and lube them well so no squeaky sounds from the seats,
rewiring the HU unit,amp and the rear 6"X9" speakers,
grease the parts which need to be greased,
full interior cleaning after removing the seats,
do a full wash including the engine bay and wax it well,
going to add a indicator LED to the fog lamp switch,
few clips are missing on my boot so going to replace them too.

Thread Starter #65
Posting few photos now. will add new photos once i clean the baby and give a well interior cleanup.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Rear speakers 520W pioneer 6"X9"
05.jpg

My amp Keanwood 450W mono output.
06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #67
yeap.they came with a magnet on both the ends and a double tape to stick and once removed there are no glue left in the roof.

Thread Starter #68
Few pictures took while the tech guys fixing the power windows.
fixing the motor (winding part.)
1.jpg

Switches.
2.jpg

Driver side switches
3.jpg

Passenger side switches
4.jpg

Thread Starter #69
I managed to get a pictures of the items which i use to clean up my ride and few tools and items which i use to maintain.
To clean
ARMORALL original protectant for plastic surfaces,DASH glass cleaner,TEEPOL car wash shampoo, STR tire shine,ARMORALL wash and wax detailer , DASH windscreen cleaner, HARD wax , and WURTH rapid windscreen cleaner,CLEAN CHAM and micro fiber cloth.
00.jpg

To repair
3M white grease , STR green radiator coolant ,HUB grease,WURTH HHS2000 synthetic lubricating grease ,WURTH sillicone spray for the door window rubber guiding beeding. and my tool box which contains all the screw drivers to hammer. and it has a red emergency flame for use in night driving too.
01.jpg
i live to give best care for my ride.. [:D]

Thread Starter #71
NICE.. hay ask the tech guys to install the on/off switch with a LED indicator so you can see the Fog's are on or not. its a DIY and planing to do it on my weekend.

NICE.. hay ask the tech guys to install the on/off switch with a LED indicator so you can see the Fog's are on or not. its a DIY and planing to do it on my weekend.
were from i get the switch with light., and 50volts enough for highway ride??

Thread Starter #73
hay i believe its enough for the highway. but i don't recommend, except a fog condition to switch on the fog lights.
About the switch its a just a DIY work. just add a red color LED to the bracket where you place the switch (i believe its next to head lamp leveling switch). i will add some photos and step by steps tomorrow when i'm complete it.

I am bit disappointed with the fitments of fog lamps, [frustration] The accesory guys ruined my bumber with wrong cutting, removal and fitments, so many scratches here and there.
check the photos, the light is not good too, what to do ??

Attachments

Thread Starter #75
ohhhhhh man [anger] those idiots have ruined the bumper it seams. and also you may need to paint the bumper too since the scratch marks are visible even in photographs too.
but don't expect the fog lamps light to be bright as the headlamps. replace the bulbs with a yellowish color one since it works great in the fog.i wonder why they cut in the fitment since they can be remove just by removing the clamps and the fog lamps just need to be screwed to the fitment.

Top Bottom