My Alabaster Silver Honda Brio VMT: First on TAI

Thread Starter #31
hey Jazzy that is one tiny boot how do you get the spare wheel out?do you have to fold the seat or something?I guess you can place a 2 litre bottle in the boot to demonstrate the length cos its hard to make out the dimensions from the pic.

As for heat radiating from the front then i can say for a conclusion your sunfilm is not working on the front as i face this when the front windshield has no sunfilm & a friends i20 had this prob even with the sun film on,sunfilm was replaced with another brand after windshield was cracked during service & seems to be no problem now.
Hey Prads, As I said since summer has started, we will get a better picture about the efficacy of the Lumar tints in the Brio, in time. But the garware icecool shield works fine in jazz.
Regarding the boot, well, I will try & get a pic as you suggested. Getting the spare wheel out will be tedious for sure as its set quite deep inside.

Thread Starter #35
^^^ Nice choice of colours. Blends well with the interiors in my opinion.
Thanks again Loboprashanth [:)]

Hi Jazzy,

Covers look nice. Any other plans for accessories on cards? [:)]
Thanks marun...the chrome door protector is yet to be installed by the dealer as it was out of stock. Iv also got a new set of door mats [:D]

Attachments

Hi Jazzy,

Did you ask for transaparant mats, I mean biege mats? I think dealers must be having it. It will go well with your interior. However, black is also good. How much are they charging for chrome door protectors.

Thanks marun...the chrome door protector is yet to be installed by the dealer as it was out of stock. Iv also got a new set of door mats [:D]

Thread Starter #37
Hi Jazzy,

Did you ask for transaparant mats, I mean biege mats? I think dealers must be having it. It will go well with your interior. However, black is also good. How much are they charging for chrome door protectors.
I have beige mats in my jazz & I feel the black ones are better & will last longer too. The chrome door protector is part of the Mode package which i mentioned in my review & comes @Rs.15000

I have beige mats in my jazz & I feel the black ones are better & will last longer too. The chrome door protector is part of the Mode package which i mentioned in my review & comes @Rs.15000
The seat covers look great what brand are they ?

Hi guys,
Got the art-leather seat covers done in the brio. Hope you'll like it...[:)] costed 5grands
The seat looks okay; though I'm not a big fan of beige, this one looks well with the beige interiors. As you said, black mats seems to be better than beige mats. Can you take a photo of your car, parked in sunlight, with all windows closed up. So, we can get a clear idea about the sun-films.

Thread Starter #40
The seat looks okay; though I'm not a big fan of beige, this one looks well with the beige interiors. As you said, black mats seems to be better than beige mats. Can you take a photo of your car, parked in sunlight, with all windows closed up. So, we can get a clear idea about the sun-films.
Hey akhil, pic attached...

Attachments

Hi Jazzy,
Car looks really good. Mine choice for color was Alabaster silver too but its like I select the car and my wife selects the color :)

After some persuasion UT was the best I could, she was insisting on Blue or Red. :-D

Let me share a pic of my Brio... Not getting anytime to accessories it. :(
Apart from door mat & Brio cover haven't bought anything.

I need suggestion on audio system, I am thinking of getting JVC KD-x50BT.
Any suggestions?

I think boot is as par with the Alto, only the depth make it look even smaller.

Attachments

Thread Starter #43
Hi Jazzy,
Car looks really good. Mine choice for color was Alabaster silver too but its like I select the car and my wife selects the color :)

After some persuasion UT was the best I could, she was insisting on Blue or Red. :-D
Hi
UT is a fantastic colour. Youv'e opted for the EMT?

I had to choose between S(O)MT or EMT, went for EMT as I found it to be the best value of Money. I need vehicle mostly for local use so, decided not to go for ABS & Airbags.

Though I miss electrically adjustable ORVM.

Hi, jazzy..
its been 4 months since i got my honda brio and was one of the first 10 in the country to own one. i have driven my brio around 4500 kms with average of 16.8-17 on highway and 13.5-13.9 in city (mumbai traffic [:)]) so i think Brio is a nice car for city as well as highway as far as mileage is concerned..!!
Hi Naveen,
Firstly may congratulations on your Brio UT. My Jazz is in UT & that colour just rocks. Its unique & kind of semi formal. 12.7 is great, we are at abot 9.5 with ac currently. Its just been a week.
Sunfilms done on our car was of Lumar Silver series on the sides & diamond series upfront- intsalled at dealership itself. It costed us Rs.5750 (front windshield film is expensive but worth it as the most heat infiltration happens from front).
Extras fitted are as under:
Mode package’(Rs.15000) which includes floor mats, illuminated side step garnish(only front 2 doors), front/rear/side/cargo protector to protect from scratches, chrome door inserts (not yet fitted as it was out of stock). Apart from this we have done the 3M polish & underbody antirust coating(Rs.6949). The sunfilms installed are of Lumar (diamond series for front & silver series for sides). Body cover (Rs.1200).

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom