My 27 year old Premier Padmini.

350Z

Core Team
Really well kept Padmini, Mehul. And a good color combination too. Do start up a new thread for your car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Padmini,a real calssic is a great car to own.
And your car is well maintained too.I haven't seen this colour combination before.Great work buddy.
Start a separate thread for this and share your experience there.

Cheers

Maybe I'm too late to reply to this thread but i m glad to inform all that I have become an owner of my first car - Premier Padmini 1986 today. [:)][:D]
I'm a 19 year old college going kid(in terms of age) [glasses].

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: 28 Year Old Majestic Premier Padmini.

i m glad to inform all that I have become an owner of my first car - Premier Padmini 1986 today.
I'm a 19 year old college going kid(in terms of age)
Rahul, many best complements for being proud owner of the beauty. My entire schooling and good part of my college life was taken care by a 1989 model Premier Padmini. Keep it in good shape and most importantly, you need a specialized(read experienced) mechanic to take care of her. All the very best. Do begin a specific thread for your majestic acquisition dear.

Regards

Akash

Re: 28 Year Old Majestic Premier Padmini.

Rahul, many best complements for being proud owner of the beauty. My entire schooling and good part of my college life was taken care by a 1989 model Premier Padmini. Keep it in good shape and most importantly, you need a specialized(read experienced) mechanic to take care of her. All the very best. Do begin a specific thread for your majestic acquisition dear.

Regards

Akash
Thanks a lot sir, will sure start a new thread once I'm done with car's photoshoot.

Top Bottom