My “Fanta-Bulous” Etna Orange Tata Nexon XMA (D)

Thread Starter #31
Re: My “Fanta-Bulous” Nexon XMA (D)

Congrats Sir. Quite an upgrade from Nano and Wagon R as others said. You should be proud of your choice as you own the strongest sub 4m car and the orange shade looks Fab on the Nexon!
Thanks Abhisek,for your appreciation, its been a huge upgrade from the Work Horse Wagon R, though Nano is very much in the garage, keeping its elder brother Nexon company
Happy to hear that these features were mentioned,.

Are there any chances in future, that they may remove these features and show us the updated brochure.
RK, in these days and times, its become's a way of life to find features added and deleted at will, sure there must be some market compulsions for these measures, as long as safety and security is not compromised. Hope by the time you decide to buy you could have more or less goodies from XZA+.

Let's hope for the best.

Regards
Vinod

Congratulations Sir for the great purchase. I am also looking to get a XMA/XZA+ in etna orange. Still deciding between a few things at home and then will go for this. I will be closely looking and following this thread as this thread has the my next potential car in the exact spec in pics. :P

Congrats again!

Thread Starter #33

Congratulations Sir for the great purchase. I am also looking to get a XMA/XZA+ in etna orange. Still deciding between a few things at home and then will go for this. I will be closely looking and following this thread as this thread has the my next potential car in the exact spec in pics. :P

Congrats again!
Thanks Archit, for your appreciation, Nexon XMA is true VFM, especially after they included the same Tyre size as XZA+ 215/60 R16.

I'm still exploring the features, which I thought were only in the Top end variant.

Regards
Vinod

Nice pictures and accessories sir, chrome added at right places tastefully done.

Also is that GPS mounted on the Windscreen or its GPS cum DVD player ?

Thread Starter #36

Nice pictures and accessories sir, chrome added at right places tastefully done.

Also is that GPS mounted on the Windscreen or its GPS cum DVD player ?
Thanks anshuman for your appreciation, for the sides I'll leave as it is, as the black door handles and mirrors contrast well with orange, what's your view?

The GPS is a stand alone unit, got it free with Wagon R as a scratch card gift, (you can zoom and see MS emblem), with life time maps.

Regards
Vinod

Thanks anshuman for your appreciation, for the sides I'll leave as it is, as the black door handles and mirrors contrast well with orange, what's your view?

The GPS is a stand alone unit, got it free with Wagon R as a scratch card gift, (you can zoom and see MS emblem), with life time maps.

Regards
Vinod
Door Handles you can still add chrome cover, mirrors are big no. Mirror are constantly touched / scratched by bikers and rick guys. I have black ORVM in Manza (so not much to care) but with turn indicator and coloured in Tigor (have to be very careful always).

MS branded (logo) GPS on a Tata car not bad. [evil]

Thread Starter #38

Today I received the plate number, so thought of registering on TMSC, a few things it through up:

1. The registration number it entered was AF followed by last 8 alfa numeric of VIN. (It says verify registration number with dealer).
2. Color shows MARI_GOLD (instead of Etna Orange my car color).
3. There is also P2P for certain km and time? (I haven't paid anything for it) Can any Nexon owners please verify this.

Thanks

Regards
Vinod

Congratulations Vinod Sir.

I am also following the Nexon closely, and as of now it has become my choice car whenever people ask me for which car to buy. in the sub 10 lakh rs range.

Thread Starter #41

Congratulations Vinod Sir.

I am also following the Nexon closely, and as of now it has become my choice car whenever people ask me for which car to buy. in the sub 10 lakh rs range.
Thanks kinshuk, very true while looking thru the IRVM @sub 10L Nexon leaves it's competition in the dust, VFM product.

Regards
Vinod

Congratulations on your upgrade to this lovely looking orange Nexon. The car looks really good in that color. It looks like the Tata's sales & service teams are changing for good.
Wishing you happy driving in this wonderful car.

Thread Starter #43

Congratulations on your upgrade to this lovely looking orange Nexon. The car looks really good in that color. It looks like the Tata's sales & service teams are changing for good.
Wishing you happy driving in this wonderful car.
Thanks vdm, for your appreciation, the color does suit the Nexon in single tone, especially the grey strip on the shoulder line, ending on the eye catching hatch.

Congratulations on your Nexon sir. I am also waiting for my delivery here at Kerala for the XMA Petrol variant. Due to the flood issue , I am curious about the car going to get. This is my first experience in car purchase. How can we assure that the car is not flood affected? If I find something problem can I reject the car and wait for another one?

Thread Starter #45

Congratulations on your Nexon sir. I am also waiting for my delivery here at Kerala for the XMA Petrol variant. Due to the flood issue , I am curious about the car going to get. This is my first experience in car purchase. How can we assure that the car is not flood affected? If I find something problem can I reject the car and wait for another one?
Thanks anuglx for your wishes. And congrats on Booking the Nexon XMA Petrol.

When have you been promised delivery? As XMA is a July 2018 launched vehicle, rest assured you would be getting a new Nexon from factory, because of which most dealers don't have ready stock, however, do a through PDI before making the final payment.

All the best.

Regards
Vinod

Top Bottom