Music System for Ritz VDi

Yes i did not suggest components at the rear because of your budget , if you can afford it then go for it. If possible also try to get a JBL 4-channel amplifier for powering both the front and rear components instead of 2-channel.

I would say if its possible to fit in the rear doors then go for it. As time passes the parcel tray will produce vibrations and rattles which will be annoying.

i am not thinking in for going for 4 components....i hve budjet only for 2 components....where do it fit it to get max effect?

The thing is not about the effects , if you get it installed in your parcel tray it will cause rattles and vibrations after a few months , so better fit it in your rear doors if its possible.

thanks bro[cheers]......will get in done that way! can you suggest hw much watts spkrs i shuld put in d rear like 630W or 400W???

Dhaya,I think it would be better if we install those rear speakers in the parcel tray (preferably wooden) and its comes under 800Rs.My speakers are installed in the parcel tray for the past 2.5 years,and it doesn't rattle at all.Maybe plastic trays can rattle after some months(I've heard that in an Indica).

And remember one thing,rattling is a trademark of Maruti Suzuki(as someone has said in the forum).

Hmmm but according to my experiences the parcel tray begins to vibrate after a few months even if fixed on wood especially if you are fond of loud music and boomy songs.

And also one more reason i prefer speakers on the door is people seated at the back will feel more comfortable. I have seen some people in my car asking me to reduce the volume as the beat of the song gets to their head directly.

Ha ha are Maruti cars so prone to rattles? I have some of my friends who have done in doors and its perfect for them. And for such a basic setup i think damping is not needed.

Hi friends,

I have booked a Ritz VDi. looking for a music system with a budjet of 15K + 3K @ max. Please can you suggest? Also is alpine system provided by maruti good??? it fits propoerly inside the console & have good looks..please folks post your replies!
your total budget is 18k which is not bad at all [clap]
this is your best bet IMO.[:D]

HU- jbl X333 3.5k
front- any 6'' basic component speakers 4-4.5k
amp - kenwood 4ch amp - 5k
sub - jbl gt5-s12 (in sealed box) - 3.2k+ .8k
rest 1.5k for wiring.
you dont need compos at rear for a small car and if you want you can add rear 6'' co-axial speakers pice range 1.2-2k but try to buy the same brand to maintain sound signature and install them on doors only for better stereo image and sound.
Best of luck.

Dear Frds..

My knowledge about car audio is zero. I have bookd for a Ritz Vdi and will be getting delivered on 1st september. My budget for car audio is ard 10-12k(including speakers). I would prefer to go for door speakers only as i need space in parcel tray. Im looking for a good and decent head unit(pioneer) and 4 door speakers. Will i be able to afford jbl speakers for that budget?? please suggest on the models.[confused]

Plz suggest...

Rg
Manoj

I am not sure about the models but yes you can afford a decent Pioneer HU and normal JBL speakers for your budget. I think you are at Bangalore , easy to find good installers buddy!

thanks cooldhaya. im based in bangalore only. i think i shd take a quote from accessories dealers based on your model recommendations. i think elango will be able to help me in this.

Can you suggest me an audio setup for my Zen Estillo within a budget of 15K.
JBL X-333 as my head unit and a decent pair of speakers (front door or parcel doesn't matter). Disconuntsvu.com is offering the speaker and HU combo for 6.5k
JBL GT- X333 Plus GT6-S699 Bundle Offer
A Sub for around 3.5 K (Max). Aditya has already adviced for a JBL Sub for 3.2K
sub - jbl gt5-s12 (in sealed box) - 3.2k+ .8k
and a decent Amplifier 4K Max to drive the sub to its potential. Any suggestions here? I would like the sub to be removable to utilize the boot for luggage.

Should I buy my HU and speakers from the above site? I never heard of this site before..

Thanks!

hi,
am looking for an ice for Ritz vxi
my budget is around 30k if needed upto 35k
I need a2din hu
components both rear and front or just in front
amp
subwoofer
I would like speakers on doors so may b 5.5 inches I guess
please suggest
Any help. is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

here's what I thought of