Mumbai - Hyderabad Meet and Lots of Fun.

The pic is great but I guess our Superbad has lost some weight!!

I mean there was a pic where even Scorpio looked puny in front of him and now this..

The pic is great but I guess our Superbad has lost some weight!!

I mean there was a pic where even Scorpio looked puny in front of him and now this..
FYI I still weigh 94 kgs.
As mentioned earlier it all depends on what i wear. Tight fits i look bulked up, loose fits i look thin.

Thread Starter #34
Welcome to Daman.

Raja,

Jayadev is right. This thread is looking like the center console of Storme test vehicle.

Only one picture after two days.
Thanx will surely come and you too are invited in Mumbai anytime .
Pics are with Gurralla all of them it depends now on him when he post them .

It was great to talk to you guys in the midst of the fun you were having, Many thanks to Raja for that. Great Camaraderie !
I look forward to the pics and the next mum/pun meet
Hey Iron rock, It was really nice talking to you yesterday !! believe me during my next visit of Mumbai will try and convert it into Mumbai-Pune-Hyderabad meet. sorry for the delay of pics

Where are the pictures guys
im very eager to see the pictures.
Hey buddy sorry for the delay

As soon I read some references of this meet in a few posts earlier, I understood that something is secretly cooking amongst a few Mumbaikars. Congratulations for the meet. Such kind of meets only strengthen the bond of us like-minded people. I look forward to those images.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yeah you are right, but you know something like we ourselves does not know that we really have such kind of bonding thru' TAI till we met and its really awesome like college mates from years together. yeah pics to follow shortly

That is true 350Z. First actually thought that this kind of MINI meets might not be effective. But after the meet with Mr. Siva and Mr. RK, I found that there is a huge bond between all of us. And Most importantly, we spoke to RAJA who was in Mumbai in Chennai meet and from mumbai meet this gang has spoken Iron Rock who is in Pune. I think this chain of links.

With this is support I might have even MINI MINI meet this weekend with Mr. Arun. Not yet confirmed. We came to know we both are staying very close, just couple of minutes drive from my house.

We will try to post pics.

K guys now to Mumbai-Hyderabad meet. Where are the pics. Eagerly waiting..
Sorry Sethu sir for the delay

Waiting for the pic's.

So when is Hyderabad and Bangalore meet ?
Sorry Varun for the delay of pics, yeah you will be surprised with a meet any time, just count on !!

Gurrala where are you mate? Awaiting for pics. [clap]
Sorry Dharmesh for the delay

come on guys ,4 hi tec personalities from TAI meets and none have pics. Great !
Are you all kidding?
Tata storme thread is better than this!
Unbelievable.
Jayadev, sorry for the delay !!

Leave aside everything and post some pics of the meet and the ride/rides.

Also,I need one pic where all of you are laughing..I mean roaring laughter.
Hey buddy just wait for a while just till tomorrow morning !!

Welcome to Daman.

Raja,

Jayadev is right. This thread is looking like the center console of Storme test vehicle.

Only one picture after two days.
Sorry Safari for the delay of pics

Thanx will surely come and you too are invited in Mumbai anytime .
Pics are with Gurralla all of them it depends now on him when he post them .
Raja sorry for the delay

Hey friends my apologies for making you to wait for the pics[cry]

As I forget my data cable to transfer the pics to laptop. Try to buy a data cable but could not as was rushing into the train this afternoon. Right now in train which is half way to Hyderabad. Please wait for few more hours till tomorrow morning friends. I will upload them before 10am tomorrow its my promise, till then have a nice sleep !!

I just thought of funny comparison to describe our friends from yesterday meet

Superbad : Like Rahul Dravid always looking for a bad ball to punish it with ace and as written in rules book

Raja : Like Ganguly hit it from all the sides which ever way it is possible but it has to go six !! very aggressive batting either it is a short ball, bouncer or yarker

Dharmesh : Looks like Sehwag, but hits like Raina !![;)]

how did i miss this thread [:D]

post some more pics and first of tell me who paid the bill [did you all have a fight to pay the bill
hey huyndai where were you, sorry for the delay of pics, expect them before by 10 am tomorrow !!

Oh, no way we fought for cars, but for bill never, our friends are just super matured man !![:)]

Thread Starter #41
I get it, that means help yourselves.
Aint maturity means self responsibility?
Great.
Coffee bill was actually nothing in barista , restaurant bill I and dharmesh paid 50/50 but does it matter anyway ? [surprise]

Gurralla - I still don't understand what makes you think iam a agreesive or kadva guy ? [roll]

Oh !! Raja I was really thinking to type it or not and you know at times I am a stupid !! those two words have different meanings thanks to the guy who invented the english dictionary. please read the positive meanings out of that my friends, all those were compliments man !![clap]

You can use Bluetooth to transfer those images if they are in the phone. No? (Quote from Storme thread).
Yeah you are right, but I do not know some how my laptop is not getting paired with my mobile[frustration],

Coffee bill was actually nothing in barista , restaurant bill I and dharmesh paid 50/50 but does it matter anyway ? [surprise]

Gurralla - I still don't understand what makes you think iam a agreesive or kadva guy ? [roll]
if you had not noticed in the joint everybody was watching you talk about the "strome" (storme but you said it like that anyways) [:D]

Guys, it seems this Hyd-Mum huge hit than Hyd-Chn meet!! [clap]. Great. as others am also eagerly waiting for pics.

We should add a rule to guidelines to organising meeting if it is not there.

Pls carry a good camera always for a meet. I really missed on so many occations. I believe, than mobile camera's proper digi cam can do the job perfectly.

I think next month that sits in the top of the list pusing all neccesory items to bottom. let me see. it depends on home minister's approval. already I got an oral approval[;)]

Top Bottom