Mumbai - Hyderabad Meet and Lots of Fun.

Thread Starter #17
Well now let me tell you the story in detail .

Gurralla after watching strome in jlr center went back to hotel .

Dharmesh left his office and picked me up , I didn't take my car since I and dharmesh decided we are just 4 so will better if we travel together and the idea was brilliant .

We went to dadar station and picked Gurralla and were waiting for Superbad to come . Once he came we all headed to Shivaji park and sat in barista over a coffee, tea we spoke a lot , bashed many brands ( usual suspects like tata, mahindra but we dint spare Honda , Toyota , maruti also we bashed them to our heart contents [lol] )

From there we headed to a nice restaurant and had a very very pleasing time there discussing about our forum in special . We discussed about the members too.

Meeting people in real and only communicating on forums are 2 differnt things . So here are my views about how I felt after meeting Gurralla , Superbad , dharmesh.

Gurralla - is a funny man , equally matured , sensible and like a open book and can talk on any topic with complete intensity . And has very balanced views . And a guy with whom you can connect instantly .

Superbad- very very well mannered , composed and very mature for his age . Smiling and a very open and charming personality .

Dharmesh - dharmesh is a nuclear bomb of energy , extremely friendly , funny , kind , bindass, and very very brutally honest about his views . By all means he is the one whom you need in a party or a meet no matter what .

TAI thanx because of this forum I got to know some wonderful people who have a special place in my heart now and are in the A list of important people in my life

Three members from Mumbai and only one from Hyderabad !!

But this one is equivalent to ten [;)]. He can chat on behalf of all or say, that much in volume.[evil]

Nice to hear about your meeting.
Appreciate the enthusiasm of Gurrala74 for arranging back to back mini meetings in Chennai and Mumbai.

Well now let me tell you the story in detail .

Gurralla after watching strome in jlr center went back to hotel .
+1000, Raja, I felt the same about other two guys !! and about you : It is bit difficult as the list is long enough. Raja can be angry, lovely, sad, friendly, fighting, shouting, soft, hard, enthusiastic, powerful what not. He is just a multi stuff so you can squeeze what ever you like he will give the tasty juice[clap][;)][surprise] like an all season fruit if you understand it can be very delicious, if you do not then, something like "kadva".

Three members from Mumbai and only one from Hyderabad !!

But this one is equivalent to ten. He can chat on behalf of all or say, that much in volume.

Nice to hear about your meeting.
Appreciate the enthusiasm of Gurrala74 for arranging back to back mini meetings in Chennai and Mumbai.
Thanks Safari, we may head towards Daman soon !!

It was great to talk to you guys in the midst of the fun you were having, Many thanks to Raja for that. Great Camaraderie !
I look forward to the pics and the next mum/pun meet [cheers]

Well what to say more.

Gurrala: He is honest guy. Speaks from his heart. No matter what. He is on outside what he is inside. No Hypocritical at all.

Raja: Man this guy just fun to be with. I always see him alike me. Doesn't matter where he is, He will be same just having fun and masti.

Superbad: Calm guy , only talks when needed. But when he speaks. It is like "100 Sonar ki 1 lohar ki". (Meaning: Hundred blows of goldsmith is comparable to one blow of ironsmith OR powerful blow is comparable to a hundred smaller blows)

It was great to talk to you guys in the midst of the fun you were having, Many thanks to Raja for that. Great Camaraderie !
I look forward to the pics and the next mum/pun meet [cheers]
Yes sir, looking forward to meet you sometime sooner.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
As soon I read some references of this meet in a few posts earlier, I understood that something is secretly cooking amongst a few Mumbaikars. Congratulations for the meet. Such kind of meets only strengthen the bond of us like-minded people. I look forward to those images.

Drive Safe,
350Z

As soon I read some references of this meet in a few posts earlier, I understood that something is secretly cooking amongst a few Mumbaikars. Congratulations for the meet. Such kind of meets only strengthen the bond of us like-minded people. I look forward to those images.

Drive Safe,
350Z
That is true 350Z. First actually thought that this kind of MINI meets might not be effective. But after the meet with Mr. Siva and Mr. RK, I found that there is a huge bond between all of us. And Most importantly, we spoke to RAJA who was in Mumbai in Chennai meet and from mumbai meet this gang has spoken Iron Rock who is in Pune. I think this chain of links.

With this is support I might have even MINI MINI meet this weekend with Mr. Arun. Not yet confirmed. We came to know we both are staying very close, just couple of minutes drive from my house.

We will try to post pics.

K guys now to Mumbai-Hyderabad meet. Where are the pics. Eagerly waiting..

come on guys ,4 hi tec personalities from TAI meets and none have pics. Great !
Are you all kidding?
Tata storme thread is better than this!
Unbelievable.

Thread Starter #28
come on guys ,4 hi tec personalities from TAI meets and none have pics. Great !
Are you all kidding?
Tata storme thread is better than this!
Unbelievable.
Gurralla has the pics I think by tommorow the pics might come .[:D] I just have 1 pic with me will try and post that

Leave aside everything and post some pics of the meet and the ride/rides.

Also,I need one pic where all of you are laughing..I mean roaring laughter.

Top Bottom