Mumbai - Hyderabad Meet and Lots of Fun.

BTW, Mr Gurrala what is your next destination?
+100 for your views Sethu, as it really helps to understand the other person well enough and have the conversations according to that !! it really helps to have a healthy, respectful and a very informative and constructive discussion/debate which is very important for any forum !!

Hmm, my next travel looks to be to Vizag(no TAI member active) & Delhi(huge member list including Vibhor) and later on if any sudden need comes up then to Mumbai again and this time Pune will join in this and we may try for our great member from Daman(Auto Safari too) !! and I cannot rule out a sudden surprise visit to Bangalore(Varun & team is there) or Chennai(Sethu & team) [:)] these are the possibilities at the moment. You know during 2000 to 2007 I was extensive business traveler all around the country and if I was the same these days then, I could have finished all city meets within a month and half maximum[:D]

sethumurugan, are you making him an official ambassador of TAI ?
Well, for that he should come with a hot and exhaustive car review first,else we disaprove.

Hey Jayadev,

OT again, as told to you, My brother in law took the delivery of RED Vista VX yesterday and the car has gone to the town near Hyderabad where he resides. I think I will go and see that by this weekend and post a review of the same[:)] but for sure do not make me official ambassador of TAI if you even like the review as I am already dipped till neck with my business trips [cry] and warned by my children for this already [clap]

+100 for your views Sethu, as it really helps to understand the other person well enough and have the conversations according to that !! it really helps to have a healthy, respectful and a very informative and constructive discussion/debate which is very important for any forum !!

Hmm, my next travel looks to be to Vizag(no TAI member active) & Delhi(huge member list including Vibhor) and later on if any sudden need comes up then to Mumbai again and this time Pune will join in this and we may try for our great member from Daman(Auto Safari too) !! and I cannot rule out a sudden surprise visit to Bangalore(Varun & team is there) or Chennai(Sethu & team) these are the possibilities at the moment. You know during 2000 to 2007 I was extensive business traveler all around the country and if I was the same these days then, I could have finished all city meets within a month and half maximum
Man that is huge list man.. i just asked what is your next destination but you have provided list of destinantions.. great. I wish you and we all could meet all.

sethumurugan, are you making him an official ambassador of TAI ?
Well, for that he should come with a hot and exhaustive car review first,else we disaprove.
Experts like you decide on that[;)]

Hey Jayadev,

OT again, as told to you, My brother in law took the delivery of RED Vista VX yesterday and the car has gone to the town near Hyderabad where he resides. I think I will go and see that by this weekend and post a review of the same but for sure do not make me official ambassador of TAI if you even like the review as I am already dipped till neck with my business trips and warned by my children for this already
[lol] ha ha I was expecting it.. hope you would have got nicely from your home minister too?

My God, Making TAI meets this fast! Its really nice of you people and thanks to every member who made this thread colorful.

Looking at the pics, i am sure you people had a discussions (and food) heart-content.

Sorry for my ignorance, anyway Kudos to all of you guys.[:)]

Excellent pictures, Guralla you need not worry about the quality of the pictures when you have real quality gentlemen as the subjects within the pictures!

@Superbad how do you manage to fit in to a scorpio ? i want to a see a pic of you in the scorpio! [;)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
hey huyndai where were you, sorry for the delay of pics, expect them before by 10 am tomorrow !!

Oh, no way we fought for cars, but for bill never, our friends are just super matured man !!
hehe so i read raja was talking just about the storme [:D]

and pics are really good. and i also saw that you posted the sexy duester in red ;)

Who looks like sehwag : Dharmesh
i was eager to see dharmesh the way you described him :D

Superbad; said:
@allhyundaicars

bill was paid by raja once and dharmesh the other time.

and i was [embarass]
as raja said it doesn't matter [:D] i was just pulling your leg. i'd be happy to give you all a treat if someone comes to delhi :) and seriously i'll enjoy your company.

at times my friends gets bored with my continuous chatting about cars :D

anyways what' your height :D

sorry for lots and lots of smileys. i just can't control myself :D

@Allhyundai

Thank you for your kind comments on the meet !! expect to see me Delhi within next 2 weeks !! I will let you know once I am finalised and we will try and see to meet more members at Delhi including our Vibhor if he is free[clap]

Did I read Dharmesh 29 ? cant believe that.
From the pic 29 fits for Guralla and 26 for Dharmesh ,Superbad and Raja.

@Superbad , what do you do with so much of hieght , can I borrow 2'', that will make us equal,I'll be much obliged.

you have a surprise with the age of raja then
@Superbad , what do you do with so much of height , can I borrow 2'', that will make us equal,I'll be much obliged.
even my sis tells the same. but the advantage of my height has been that i have always got all branded things with regard to my clothes, shoes etc.

nothing on the flea market used to fit me , so suv was like
natural.[:D]

i still dont understand why people wonder me fitting in a scorpio.[confused]

i felt little bit cramped in punto, that too only due to the lack of lower back support.

but yes sedans like the jetta were cramped for me big time.

@Superbad , what do you do with so much of hieght , can I borrow 2'', that will make us equal,I'll be much obliged.
All may be right. But be ready for the surprise from Raja in terms of Age. [lol][clap]. But this guy really have a dashing personality.

you have a surprise with the age of raja then

even my sis tells the same. but the advantage of my height has been that i have always got all branded things with regard to my clothes, shoes etc.

nothing on the flea market used to fit me , so suv was like
natural.[:D]

i still dont understand why people wonder me fitting in a scorpio.[confused]

i felt little bit cramped in punto, that too only due to the lack of lower back support.

but yes sedans like the jetta were cramped for me big time.
seems like people are not wondering on you but scorpio.
Time for a high end update , its been a while we heard something about beast.

@ Dharmesh, let me hope Raja is not one among senior citizen of our country, I may not be able to bear that news.

seems like people are not wondering on you but scorpio.
Time for a high end update , its been a while we heard something about beast.
the update is that there is no update. the SUV is running like its meant to be. smooth and without problems.[:D]

will be planning a mum-goa by october if plans fall into place.

Top Bottom