Mumbai Celebrates Yet Again!

Had an wonderful time with all actors(Chave log)[;)]
Indeed it was yet again a superb meet with amazing food.
Big thanks to Deepam seth for organizing the venue.thanks for organising such amazing location @ wankhade stadium!
The ambience was superb and the food was tasty.
Meet HaruH&superbad for 1st time,HaruH came down all the way from dombivali,many would have hesitated to come from so far for meet.
Big [clap] for raja(director) and nickandre to his amazing photography skills which made everyone look great.
We all appreciate you for your hardwork which you guys give everytime.

Last edited:
Guys, I missed the fun.

Raj, didn't you bring (camel) milk chocolate (and biscuits for Deepam)? Nobody mentioned anything about it.

Poor Nigel. Not in 'the gang' photo. Nigel, you selected a wrong expertise. You will be taking all good photos and never in it.

Fantastic thread, good luck raj !
I seem to be missing all recent meets nearby, ditto with the vw meet as well, damn!

Sorry all for the late post to this thread.Have been fairly inactive on the forum.

It was a great meet to celebrate Rajeev's success on landing a job of his liking in Dubai.

The venue was great and some members even caught a glimpse of Sachin.All thanks to Deepam(Cruiser).

I can't put together in words how to aptly describe each member of Mumbai gang.They all bring so much to the table when it comes to these meets.If not by their organizational skills and creativity then by their sheer presence.I am lucky to be a part of this group.

Welcome to the new addition to our Mumbai Gang HaruH.

Big thanks to Raja and Nigel for making our meets and us look so good[clap]

Rajeev, congratulations once again and all the best.[cheers]

PS: Rajeev you forgot to mention the sev barfi that you so enthusiastically devoured.[lol]

:kewlpics:

Fantastic [clap]

Great going Mumbaikars.

Hope to join next meet and gel up with the group.
Just an update:

As I had wished to join the next meet on 27th March, my wish came to true as we had a meet with 12 Mumbai members on 10th July with our TAI member from Hydrabad Mr.Gurralla.

It was an awesome meet. [clap]

I hope Gurralla will come up with more details, experience and snaps of the meet.

I am just back from Mumbai. Thanks Yogs waking this thread up.

It was an excellent weather in Mumbai with lot of rain, chilled evening with our great members Raja,Sandykudva,Storme911,Jarpikle,Nickandre,Deepam,Superbad,HaruH,Abhijit,vikalp and Yogs. Do I miss some body ?? I think NO.

We decided to meet at New bombay this time and my self,Superbad,Deepam started together from Dadar and met Storme911 and moved ahead in his beautiful storme till we joined Sandy and Raja near Chembur and in between HaruH joined us. All of us going towards New bombay in a heavy rain was a great ride. We met Nigel,Yogs,Abhijit,Jarpikle at a CCD. Had coffee and chit chat for a while on automobiles and proceeded to a Five Star hotel Near by name "Tunga" which was the choice of Nigel.

It was really good with great ambiance and the buffet was excellent. Finished dinner with lot of talks on cars.

Sandy dropped me back at dadar along with deepam,Raja,vikalp.

I am sorry some how the pics I had on my phone got deleted, but I remember sending them to Nigel and also Yogs,Sandy,Nigel also took some beautiful pics and wish they post them here.

Thank you Mumbai friends for your time in such a heavy rain and it was enjoying meet. See you all again soon.[:)]

Top Bottom