Multijet Engine Problems & Solutions

is mjd reliable

• yes

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Hi to all, I am a new bee in this forum. Have an Punto MJD - 2010 model. Yes 75hp. Have faced the oil mixed issue in coolant tank. Found that the gasket of "Oil Cooler" worn out. So bought a 90hp engine's oil cooler and fixed in my engine. During that time found that the oil champer size is big compare to the 75hp oil cooler. Is it advisable to fix the 90hp oil cooler in 75hp engine? Throw some light on my query. Thanks in advance.

yea, there is a ring gear in flywheel, remove clean and refit flywheel properly, or change it .

rakheshraj, i am doing overhaul for all mjds in my town , which city are you at?
did the service center guys check for turbo ? does the fins shake?
is there any oil marks inside coolant tank?
is there any oil leaks under car?
yea, there is a ring gear in flywheel, remove clean and refit flywheel properly, or change it .

rakheshraj, i am doing overhaul for all mjds in my town , which city are you at?
did the service center guys check for turbo ? does the fins shake?
is there any oil marks inside coolant tank?
is there any oil leaks under car?
I am facing engine oil leak near turbo. A month ago topped-up oil and now its almost empty. Also facing lack of power and the car struggles to accelerate at tall gears. Even in short gears, after the engine heats up, the power is too low and doesnt feel like driving a linea. Sometime when i do a quick downshift, the engine completely stops responding and stalls but with the engine still on. Again moves after I turn off and start again. Does it have to do with the oil leakage near turbo or something else.? Do you still work on MJDs? Where are you located?

Top Bottom