Multi Spokes or 5/6/7 Spoke Wheels For Alto?

how much spokes in a silver maruti alto lxi?

• 4 spoke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 spoke

• 10 spoke

• MULTI spoke

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

lxi.

Suspended
hi TAIndians.
i am in a big dilemma right now. As we are proceeding towards the gifting of alloy wheels to our Alto lxi (silver), we are thinking of how much spokes will look on small stance cars like the alto.[confused] please help me with this problem by choosing from the poll and giving the answer you opted for with a picture of the wheels of your choice in the car, if possible.

Re: MULTISPOKES or 5/6/8 SPOKE WHEELS FOR ALTO

I think for a small car like Alto 4 or 5 spokes should be good. IMO multi-spoke alloys wont look good on hatches , they look best only in low profile luxury sedans.

Thread Starter #4

lxi.

Suspended

thanks varun for the pictures. I think i am liking the first one (with 5 spoke alloys)though.
@cooldhaya, I also dont like the multispokes (which usually look good on innova,BMWs) but have seen a lot of black santros with chrome alloys(multispoke) and they were a real headturner.

Thread Starter #6

lxi.

Suspended

Thanks, i like the 5 spoke wheels of plati. i think the 4th one from the first column it is in the 12" range.

Thread Starter #8

lxi.

Suspended

Thanks jalex. Your car is looking nice IMO. Eyedocri's alloys are 13inchers and yours are 12" , so this is the only thing making his alloys look bigger and better, but on a black car, some chrome thing would have looked better. The 5 spoke design of your car is looking better than his 12 spokes!

Thread Starter #9

lxi.

Suspended

Guys, went to an alloy wheel shp to enquire about the alloys. My dad went there without the car and the sales person said that they have alloys in 12 inch 5 spoke but first decide that whether you want full chrome wheels or chrome with black machined?

Which one would look good guys?

He says that first select the type of alloy and then he would show the range and tell the price after taking our old rims from alto.

Top Bottom