Mukesh Hyundai Kolkata: Bad Behavior & Cheating By SA

Thread Starter #1
This is my worst experience ever with any service centre The service advisor Mr. Arunava Chakraborty called us that the car is ready for delivery after body and service work. When we reached and seen our car we found that the front bumper instead of being replaced, a repaired bumper was painted and installed although insurance claim for replacement was taken, on raising the issue the advisor started arguing and and told that he is not responsible for the same.on going further into the details we found that claim for replacement of fog lamp was also allowed by insurance but the same was also not replaced again on raising the issue for the same this person started misbehaving like he was a local goon he was ordering the other staff at the workshop like he was the only boss and no one is above him, on asking to talk to some senior at the showroom they called on a person but to vain he did not respect him also.On talking with the bodyshop service advisor over phone he was also not ready to take any responsibility and told that he does not know anything as the person at the workshop has done the work not he himself. The car was there for two weeks even after that they did not bother and told casually that when there bodyshop service advisor will come he will come and see what can be done. They were least bothered that the customer is facing any problem. They did not had any courtesy, We felt that like we only need them and they do not need any customers.

SPS Hyundai in Thiruvallur gave me the worst disappointment of life when fate made me purchase my first car from them in March 2013. The SA called Murugan fooled me on the Corporate Discount, which he promised me as Rs. 5000.00 for my Santro at the time of booking, but actual discount given was Rs. 3000.00.
The insurance amount collected was Rs. 16667.00, whereas the actual premium on bond was Rs. 10,420.00 for only 95% of the show room price.
More worst, I was handed over a car with faulty / damaged AC condensor, which I discovered during my 4th month of usage only, since it's my first new car and I hardly use AC.
Fortunately KUN Hyundai Ambattur replaced the thing under Warranty after a long debate.

I wrote to Hyundai, posted in Facebook and also emailed the dealership about the issues and concerns. In return the sales man Murugan and one called Pawan started threatening me on phone.

It wasn't a big job for me to put them behind bars for threatening my life for complaining against them, but my father being a retired teacher and a typical non violence lover, stopped me.

Overall Hyundai India doesn't care about its customers and the customers are royally ripped and looted by Hyundai. Hyundai appoints such falsifying dealers across country.

I am no more going to buy another Hyundai in my life.

Top Bottom