Mud Flaps for Punto?

Thread Starter #1
Can we put other brand's mud flap in another car?
Actually Punto's OE mud-flaps are pathetic. I will post picture.
I like Swift's mud-flaps. Is it possible to put that?

Any other suggestions?

You will actually need to carry the mud flaps & check which car's flap's resemble the most & then fit them up.[:D]

By pathetic you meant the quality or fitting ? or both ?

Fiber Mudflaps!!!

i think its not possible because the design of the bumper base on which the mud flaps fit differs from car to car.
Guys today on myway to office I did see a Indicab with fiber(think so) mudflaps. Quality/fit & finish was good. as Harsha said abt the design of the bumper. I think Indica's & Punto's bumper design looks similar.

Aslo saw a Fabia with fiber flaps. Fabia has suqurish cut in the bottom & Indica's had curvy.

Has any of you guys noticed these cars with this type of flaps[confused]

Thinking of visiting JC Rd tomorrow & do some research on this.:stupid:

Last edited:
Guys today on myway to office I did see a Indicab with fiber(think so) mudflaps. Quality/fit & finish was good. as Harsha said abt the design of the bumper. I think Indica's & Punto's bumper design looks similar.

Aslo saw a Fabia with fiber flaps. Fabia has suqurish cut in the bottom & Indica's had curvy.

Has any of you guys noticed these cars with this type of flaps[confused]

Thinking of visiting JC Rd tomorrow & do some research on this.:stupid:
yes friend i too have fibre mudflaps on my Alto and City. Also there are lot of them available in the market, take your car to the accessory shop and get the one which fit your ride the best.

This is not an indian fabia, since it is a LHD. Anyways you can have a look at my City too.

Thread Starter #10
Also Fiber mud-flaps are of no good. If your car hit with some bumper or holes, this will break. Yes, but looks good.

Also Fiber mud-flaps are of no good. If your car hit with some bumper or holes, this will break. Yes, but looks good.
Hey that comes as an advice for me. I have managed to keep them intact though recently one of them came off while i jumped over a pothole.

My friend got the mudflaps of that of Tata Sumo and fixed it in his latest Generation Honda City,it had TATA painted on it,which was removed by appying thinner on it.
The car had a better look with the mud flaps.

My friend got the mudflaps of that of Tata Sumo and fixed it in his latest Generation Honda City,it had TATA painted on it,which was removed by appying thinner on it.
The car had a better look with the mud flaps.
Doesnt New City come with fibre mudflaps. Old city had fibre ones as OE.

Top Bottom