Motivational Quotes – When Things Look Bleak

Re: Motivational Quotes – When Things Look Bleak

This one I received as SMS from my sis.

If egg is broken by outside force, its life ends.
If broken from inside, life begins.
Great Things Always Begin From Inside. Trust YourSelf. [:D]
Dharmesh

This is really good and very much true !! most of the people lack believing them selves first that they can deliver great things !![clap]

Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get.
But at the end, what you get will be so much better then what you wanted!
Trust life, it's beautiful always.

Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get.
But at the end, what you get will be so much better then what you wanted!
Trust life, it's beautiful always.
Yeah Dharmesh, You are right !! There is a movie in Telugu with the same thing "Life is beautiful" getting released on 14th of this month from a very sensible director. So I am looking forward to see how he says life is beautiful [clap] in his film

Sorry if this have been posted by any one else before as well. Few of the best quotes I have ever read.

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy ****…what a ride!’”

Laugh when you can, Appologize when you should.Let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly. Take chances, give everything and have no regrets. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING BUT HAPPY.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. ♥ So love the people who treat you right. ♥ Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

You are not a failure. A failure is someone who does not try. When you try, you may not hit the target, but at least you gave it your every effort and now have the opportunity to try again. That is what true success is. :-)

"Motivation is what gets you started; Habit is what keeps you going"

There is a movie in Telugu with the same thing "Life is beautiful" getting released on 14th of this month from a very sensible director. So I am looking forward to see how he says life is beautiful in his film
Gurrala74, there was a Malayalam film with the same name some 7-8 years ago. It was a story of a husband and wife and how they face life.

350Z

Core Team

This one I received as SMS from my sis.

If egg is broken by outside force, its life ends.
If broken from inside, life begins.
Great Things Always Begin From Inside. Trust YourSelf
+1 reputation for that. Good one, thanks for sharing it.

You live ONCE, why so serious?
This reminds me of Honda Jazz TVC “Why so serious”? :biggrin:

Honda Jazz Commercial - Why so serious? - India - YouTube

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom