Most Similar Looking Car Designs

Na, Celerio has no resemblance to TIAGO and neither has Brio.
Have a look at this. Look at the similarities in the overall shape and side profile design. The front fender, window line, front door design and shoulder line look same to me.

Okay, I was wrong about the Celerio. Had a close look just now! [lol]

Source of pics : TAI

Last edited:
Have a look at this. Look at the similarities in the overall shape and side profile design. The front fender, window line, front door design and shoulder line look same to me.

Okay, I was wrong about the Celerio. Had a close look just now! [lol]

Source of pics : TAI
Sorry IceWise, It doesn't look similar. I don't know how those two Brio and Tiago look similar for you. At least for me they look way way different in many aspects. Yes, the rear look of Tiago and new Figo are almost identical. [lol]

tiago has more sharp edges and the body lines look cool.

ford looks bland

on the other hand I10 grande has the premium look.
Did notice Tiago recently on the road. I didn't like the design initially when I noticed in dig media but yes it looked very cute in reality[clap]. However, it looked smaller than i10.

Agree with you that the rear look of Figo is not impressive in any way but front and side profile looks much better. And sorry for i10 Grand owners, it is just my feeling that from day 1 of it's launch Grand had never impressed me from any angle with it's looks whereas earlier i10 was very classy and I simply loved that older one!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom