Most Powerful Headlamp Bulbs?

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys
I want to know which is the most powerful bulb for headlights of my car.
I am really frustrated with all the people keeping their car on high beam during the night. I want to teach them all a lesson.

Can you please suggest which is the most powerful lamp that I can use?

Re: Most powerful Head Lights

You can go for 100/90 bulbs with wiring kit, this is the cheapest solution, it costs you 1 to 1.5k depends on the brand.. you can check for hella,roots /philips brands

Re: Most powerful Head Lights

I have replaced head lamp bulb with Philips Xtra Vision 60/55 its enough for me cost 1250/- Poona Motors.

350Z

Core Team
I want to know which is the most powerful bulb for headlights of my car. I am really frustrated with all the people keeping their car on high beam during the night. I want to teach them all a lesson.
Just because other people are doing wrong, it does not mean that you should start following them. Please do not use high beams within the cities and spread this word to others as well. As for the headlamps, I find the stock one’s in Fiesta quite powerful. Upgrading them will cause the warranty to void at the very moment.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Guys
I want to know which is the most powerful bulb for headlights of my car.
I am really frustrated with all the people keeping their car on high beam during the night. I want to teach them all a lesson.

Can you please suggest which is the most powerful lamp that I can use?
flash passing light two or three times , most drivers will change to low beam

^^^ +1 to that,
I also face the same problem,The truck and bus drivers will switch to low..[;)](at least here)
but car drivers no way so far i havent seen any car driver switching to low even after flashing 2/3 times[anger]

Philips relay costs Rs.1000/- here , one thing is good that it comes with ceramic holders. Now about bulbs. Phillips Rally 100/130W costs Rs.500/- a pair. But IMO it is better to go for Rally 90/100 W as 'DIY Guru' Varun suggests.100/130 W even in low beam is irritating for others.

One evening I have flashed the passing lights at least 10 occasions but only one person responded and switched to low beam. May be he is a TAIian [lol]. So if others behave irrationally it does not mean that we also should do that.

Philips relay costs Rs.1000/- here , one thing is good that it comes with ceramic holders. Now about bulbs. Phillips Rally 100/130W costs Rs.500/- a pair. But IMO it is better to go for Rally 90/100 W as 'DIY Guru' Varun suggests.100/130 W even in low beam is irritating for others.
Thanks, I was suggesting 100\90 because latest cars have been fitted plastic reflectors and glass, as we increase the wattage of the bulbs, heat generated is more, in long run it will damage the reflector and the glass.

Also it puts more load on your alternator, so better stick to 100/90.. [:)]
BTW which car do you own ?

(5) Halogen bulbs with P45t cap shall not be used for headlights on all vehicles. Wattage of halogen bulbs shall not exceed 70/75 watts for 24 volts and 60/65 for 12 volts systems.
the above quote taken from CMVR 1989

Top Bottom