Monthly Discounts & Schemes On Indian Cars

Thread Starter #16
Basically, AFAIK, it was mentioned that there is a Rs 30k discount on the Jazz in ACI. Now, as part of the festive offers, there is a Loyalty Bonus of Rs 15k too on offer. Throw in another Rs 10000 as corporate discount and presto. Rs 55000 off! Wait. I'm sure one can get a minimum of Rs 5000 discount from the dealer. So, 60k!

Guys who want to buy a Xing GL/GLS model there is 27k discount. Btw, I have booked a Xing GL for my dad. Below are the discounts on Euro III model:

Total OTR: 3,96,888 rs.
Cash Discount: 35,000 rs
Loyality Bonus: 15,000rs
------------------------
Total OTR: 3,46,000 rs (round off)

Plus close to 6k would be saved on Insurance. So the total would work out to 3.4L OTR

Freebies: mudflaps, doormats, Sony Headunit (+ 4 sony speakers - coaxials) and Sunfilm (3M).

What are discounts on
Sumo Grande
Safari
Indigo Marina
Sumo Victa
Xylo
Tavera
Innova
Maruti Omni
among them tavera and victa are already discontinued. i dont think you can get them in metro city like delhi anymore..

General Motors India is soon coming up with several discount offers on its models in India. The new discounts will range from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 12,000 depending upon the model and it will be launched starting from Navratri till post-Diwali season. "We have not hiked the prices, and we have decided to give discounts from Rs 12,000 to Rs 70,000 on different models of our cars soon," P Balendran, vice president (corporate affairs) said. Balendran was speaking on the sidelines of the inauguration of its LNG unit at its Halol plant.

I think the Optra , U-VA and Tavera will get good discounts. And i heard in FM today that Spark , Beat and U-VA comes with the three-years maintenance free Chevrolet promise!

This month there is insurance free for the punto and still no discounts for manza!! its almost a year of manza and still no discounts for them . And i do not remember what he offered for linea , must a free insurance too , not sure !

For vista too there is free insurance.

Visited showroom yesterday

350Z

Core Team
Is Hyundai Motors offering an LCD Television with purchase of an i10 (New or Old), I’m asking this because recently during my visit to a couple of Hyundai showrooms, I saw a LCD TV packed on roof of the i10s, Probably a gift hamper, lucky draw, or something else?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Is Hyundai Motors offering an LCD Television with purchase of an i10 (New or Old), I’m asking this because recently during my visit to a couple of Hyundai showrooms, I saw a LCD TV packed on roof of the i10s, Probably a gift hamper, lucky draw, or something else?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good One, May be, if you dont like the test drive you can take the Tv :)

I am sure that we dont have any such offers.

In Chennai, you are getting huge discounts ~ 40K

Top Bottom