Monthly Discounts & Schemes On Indian Cars

350Z

Core Team
Re: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars.

Advert. of Volkswagen Vento and Volkswagen Polo Breeze Editions.
I went to check Volkswagen Polo Breeze. The stickers are actually small flags which are placed next to rear quarter glass. Aftermarket GPS is of Navon brand. All the accessories are fitted at the dealership level itself. The sales person also offered an option to choose the favorite accessories among these + avail some other benefits in terms of free insurance etc. In this case - Rear parking sensors with or without body colour paint will cost Rs.6,000 and Rs.4,000 respectively.

Drive Safe,
350Z

new fiesta is getting flop so ford is now giving discount worth Rs.50k on it!!

350Z

Core Team

Volvo India doesn't seems to be offering much in terms of discounts but they sure are actively promoting themselves this festive season.

volvo india diwali discount.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The price mentioned in the advertise is always only for the customers to fetch into the showroom, the * conditions applied is all gimmick behind this.
These offers can gave you benefit of not more than 25-40 K.I have experienced it, at the end you can get it anytime if you bargain.

New Maruti Zen Estilo @ Rs.2.92 Lakhs?

Yesterday I find advertisement in Gujarat Samachar Zen Estilo at Rs 2.92 lakhs . So I find to know is write or wrong . I meet 3 to 4 dealer as per advertisement but no know about advertisement. lowest rate as per dealer 380000.00 !!
I asked them how much Insurance , RTO ,handling and local tax charges . 18357 10656 4900 6845 = 40758 so total cost 3.32 so don't find how they give add of 2.92 lakhs. Why misguide us ? Where i had to complaint?

350Z

Core Team

Complaining about it won’t help much because the company has protected itself with the help of small asterisk placed next to those figures. The prices mentioned on advertisements are usually Ex-Showroom and it all cuts down to such extent only after including other terms like exchange bonus and what not. The exact terms and conditions are mentioned in the end of advertisement in Post #95. I cannot read them clearly but someone with hard copy of it can probably help out here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Complaining about it won’t help much because the company has protected itself with the help of small asterisk placed next to those figures. The prices mentioned on advertisements are usually Ex-Showroom and it all cuts down to such extent only after including other terms like exchange bonus and what not. The exact terms and conditions are mentioned in the end of advertisement in Post #95. I cannot read them clearly but someone with hard copy of it can probably help out here.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Absolutely correct. Companies are offering vehicle at 'X' price and OTR always different from one state to another because of different type of taxes etc. So complaining would not make any sense as they are not misguiding.

They are just asking to use our brain by putting an asterisk as Vibhor mentioned [lol].

Audi A4 is available at 0% interest at Chennai now , limited period offer.(i don't know if its available throughout India though).

Skoda also has got some discounts going like free Insurance , free extended warranty , free 2 year road side assistance for select models and variants.

Re: New Maruti Zen Estilo @ Rs.2.92 Lakhs?

Yesterday I find advertisement in Gujarat Samachar Zen Estilo at Rs 2.92 lakhs . So I find to know is write or wrong . I meet 3 to 4 dealer as per advertisement but no know about advertisement. lowest rate as per dealer 380000.00 !!
I asked them how much Insurance , RTO ,handling and local tax charges . 18357 10656 4900 6845 = 40758 so total cost 3.32 so don't find how they give add of 2.92 lakhs. Why misguide us ? Where i had to complaint?
The cost of Rs. 2.75 lakh in Delhi (or Rs. 2.92 lakh in Gujrat) is ex-showroom after deducting discount, exchange bonus for old car etc. But one thing I noticed in your post is the insurance amount i.e. Rs. 18357. Is not this on a very higher side?

Audi A4 is available at 0% interest at Chennai now , limited period offer.(i don't know if its available throughout India though).

Skoda also has got some discounts going like free Insurance , free extended warranty , free 2 year road side assistance for select models and variants.
Primarily on Petrol vehicles. I do not see any discount from a dealer in Delhi on Skoda Diesel cars. Just a corporate discount, if one is eligible.

350Z

Core Team

Mitsubishi is now offering some tempting discounts upto Rs.80,000 on Cedia.

mitsubishi lancer cedia discounts.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

On Safari there is free insurance
On Scorpio there is 25k discount atleast it was when i enquired and they told me that in diwali there will be around 50k discount

Top Bottom