Monthly Discounts & Schemes On Indian Cars

350Z

Core Team
Re: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars.

Went to Tata-Fiat Dealership last weekend to inquire about Linea. The dealer is not ready to offer the Rs.1.3 Lakh bonus / discounts (As being claimed by Fiat) but he’s offering flat Rs.80,000 off on top-end. Still the deal sounds tempting.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Went to Skoda (Jai Auto, Bhikaji Kama Place) last Saturday. Inquire about Fabia Petrol, some Rs. 54000/- is off on petrol variants. Also checked and test drove new Fabia with PLUS tag. In active plus, there are four PWs and interesting point is steering wheel is now a three spoke rather the Laura type four spoke. Cost cutting on a very large scale.

Also the glove box is closed and illuminated one rather than previous Classic's open glove box.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

Went to Skoda (Jai Auto, Bhikaji Kama Place) last Saturday.
I was at the same dealership last weekend to inquire about Lauretta. Also went to the Hyundai, strictly no schemes or discounts on the Verna. It’s already performing extremely well so they don’t need to offer one anyway.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Update! Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts upto Rs.25,000 on Alto and Wagon-R. While, You can avail cash benefits upto Rs.20,000 on Mahindra Verito (Petrol).

Drive Safe,
350Z

I was at the same dealership last weekend to inquire about Lauretta. Also went to the Hyundai, strictly no schemes or discounts on the Verna. It’s already performing extremely well so they don’t need to offer one anyway.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Really at what time [:)]. I was there around 16:30hrs and spent almost an hour to discus with Harinder Singh SA there.

Suzuki is offering 40000 discount on Wagon R LPG variant

Fiat is offering upto 45000 discount on Punto Diesel and 60000 on Punto Petrol here in Chennai (VST MOTORS)

Suzuki is offering 40000 discount on Wagon R LPG variant

Fiat is offering upto 45000 discount on Punto Diesel and 60000 on Punto Petrol here in Chennai (VST MOTORS)
Almost similar discounts are here in Delhi on Fiat cars. But these discounts are going from a very long time I guess. Fiat is still unable to sell their Diesel cars. Even when then there is absolutely no discount on other Diesel cars [:)]. Such a poor state for world class engine.

Though, I am not sure about WR.

Will this be your next car?

This must be the older Wagon R as the Duo(LPG) variant of the current Wagon R has not been launched.

It is not for DUO. DUO was stopped 6 months back. Wagon R has launched LPG variant in the K series engine. I had a test drive of the car 3 months back itself. Pls chk the website for more details.

350Z

Core Team

Enjoy the Q Class celebration by Toyota. [;)]

toyota q class celebration.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ford is offering a discount of INR 50,000 on the petrol variants of the all new Fiesta Sedan.

Top Bottom