Mody Ford Review - Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am looking forward to buy my first car and my research is going on.I have been visiting different showrooms to test drive cars.Here I am posting my experience that I had with Mody Ford,Begumpet, Hyderabad.

As my 'avatar' indicates I am a big fan of Ford,I decided to try figo first.
So I along with my friend reached Mody Ford at 7:30 PM .We were greeted well with smiles,and were asked what car we were looking for.We immediately told that we want to look at the top-end Figo diesel (i.e. Titanium).We were allotted a sales guy immediately and he started explaining the features of the car.He was not an auto enthusiast but had sufficient knowledge to answer our queries in a reasonable manner.Meanwhile we were offered water,coffee/tea etc,which we declined as me and my friend both of us were dying to test drive this beauty.
We asked if a test drive was available and within 5 minutes ,we were on minister road driving the Figo.I will put up the test drive experience separately in the test-drives' section.I will sum it up as excellent here.
After this test drive my friend saw a Fiesta Classic standing there and wanted to test drive it too.The way we interacted with the sales guy and others,it was clear that we were interested in Figo only,not in fiesta,but still the fiesta test drive was arranged within 5 minutes,and the sales guy explained all the features quite patiently.
I don't have the price quotations they gave us with me,but I will get it from my friend and post them here soon.I was very much satisfied with the overall experience.
I hope they have similar practices for buying and after sales experience too.Existing Ford owners from Hyderabad can comment on this [:)].

PS:This is my first ever review/post on the forum after my introduction post.Moderators ,please let me know if there are any mistakes.Friends please enlighten me with your feedback on what else can be included to improve the posts.
--

Enjoy Driving
Saurabh

Re: Mody Ford,Hyderabad

The dealership attitude is quite good , i hope he is one of the famous dealers at your place. But was it a short test drive or long test drive? Some dealers here offer short drive for 5 minutes immediately but only few dealers allow us to take the car where ever we want to and drive for atleast 2 hours.

But still this dealer is good , i have been to worst dealerships here in Chennai where nobody will attend me even if i wait for 10 minutes!

350Z

Core Team
Re: Mody Ford, Hyderabad

Hello Saurabh, Thank you for sharing your experience of Mody Ford. :smile: This is an era of real tough competition between car manufacturers so they are at its best to flatter the customers every possible way. And why not? After all, car is not a small item – therefore the customer treatment absolutely matters. However, the dealerships which still take their customers for granted definitely need a better course, which they’ll eventually learn a hard way.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Mody Ford, Hyderabad

nice and precise review buddy! start up thread in car n bike shopper and so may helpful TAIians can help you for making new car descsion!! [:)]

Hi Guys,

I am looking forward to buy my first car and my research is going on.I have been visiting different showrooms to test drive cars.Here I am posting my experience that I had with Mody Ford,Begumpet, Hyderabad.

As my 'avatar' indicates I am a big fan of Ford,I decided to try figo first.
So I along with my friend reached Mody Ford at 7:30 PM .We were greeted well with smiles,and were asked what car we were looking for.We immediately told that we want to look at the top-end Figo diesel (i.e. Titanium).We were allotted a sales guy immediately and he started explaining the features of the car.He was not an auto enthusiast but had sufficient knowledge to answer our queries in a reasonable manner.Meanwhile we were offered water,coffee/tea etc,which we declined as me and my friend both of us were dying to test drive this beauty.
We asked if a test drive was available and within 5 minutes ,we were on minister road driving the Figo.I will put up the test drive experience separately in the test-drives' section.I will sum it up as excellent here.
After this test drive my friend saw a Fiesta Classic standing there and wanted to test drive it too.The way we interacted with the sales guy and others,it was clear that we were interested in Figo only,not in fiesta,but still the fiesta test drive was arranged within 5 minutes,and the sales guy explained all the features quite patiently.
I don't have the price quotations they gave us with me,but I will get it from my friend and post them here soon.I was very much satisfied with the overall experience.
I hope they have similar practices for buying and after sales experience too.Existing Ford owners from Hyderabad can comment on this [:)].

PS:This is my first ever review/post on the forum after my introduction post.Moderators ,please let me know if there are any mistakes.Friends please enlighten me with your feedback on what else can be included to improve the posts.
--

Enjoy Driving
Saurabh
Welcome on board Saurabh.

Wow what a narration. I was about to leave for the day from my office and thought of reading it afterwards but just changed my mind dont know why !![confused]

I think, Figo is a real VFM car. Buy Diesel if you have monthly running to support that or you are in love with Diesel and hate Petrol (because prize).[lol]

Keep writing.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks a lot for your replies Cooldhaya,350Z,Umang and Shailinder.
I am not getting much time these days ,so my visits to TAI as well as Car showrooms are limited.But anyways, I visited Ford Showroom at Tolichowki ,Hyderabad last Sunday,and after driving a fiesta classic ,just fell in love with this.I will update the test drive section with both Figo and Fiesta soon.As per your suggestion I am adding a thread at shopper' section.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks a lot for your replies Cooldhaya,350Z,Umang and Shailinder.
I am not getting much time these days ,so my visits to TAI as well as Car showrooms are limited.But anyways, I visited Ford Showroom at Tolichowki ,Hyderabad last Sunday,and after driving a fiesta classic ,just fell in love with this.I will update the test drive section with both Figo and Fiesta soon.As per your suggestion I am adding a thread at shopper' section.
You’re welcome, Saurabh. Why do I sense that you will end up getting a Fiesta instead of Figo? :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Saurabh! I kind of agree with 350Z, once you have driven Fiesta, you wont look towards Figo, if you dont have Vitamin M constraint[;)]

Top Bottom