Modulo version Spoilers for Honda City VTEC??

Thread Starter #1
Hi

I am keen in attaching a spoiler to my City ZX VTEC, pricing in the showroom is a 14k (inclusive of painting) which is a complete rip-off from the customer.

Apparently I heard from one of my friend & my search on the internet that, Honda sells Modolu version spoilers which is available in the outside market for 3K to 5K.

Trying to figure out if any of our Forum members have come across such a make of spoiler for Honda City, if so it would be great if you could let me know as to where I could get them in and around Bangalore or Chennai ??

Thanks in advance !!!

In Chennai you get all kind of spoilers,to be more specific try at G.P. Road,where you have custom fabricators doing similar look alikes of any photo of a spoiler.
Try it or else why don't get the spoiler through Ilango,as he has plans of selling spoiler also.Do post a picture of the spoiler you want.

Honda OE spoilers are bad and highly overpriced. You can get good aftermarket ones in range of 2.5k-3k(inclusive of paintjob).

Thread Starter #4
In Chennai you get all kind of spoilers,to be more specific try at G.P. Road,where you have custom fabricators doing similar look alikes of any photo of a spoiler.
Try it or else why don't get the spoiler through Ilango,as he has plans of selling spoiler also.Do post a picture of the spoiler you want.
Custom made ones WOW, I was wanting something closer to the original spoiler with center small red lights which comes along in the Honda City ZX. Have attached the pic

Do you any specific shop at G.P. Road in Chennai, which does good quality work of this ... basically your experience on it.

Attachments

Custom made ones WOW, I was wanting something closer to the original spoiler with center small red lights which comes along in the Honda City ZX. Have attached the pic

Do you any specific shop at G.P. Road in Chennai, which does good quality work of this ... basically your experience on it.
Try Mahaveer auto accessories,that will be within the first ten shops on your left side when you enter G.P.Road through the proper way(as it is an one way road).
The other idea will be to go for a different spoiler like AMG has posted a picture,think well before you decide.Instead of the same OE spoiler,go for some different spoiler.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks AMG, I loved those spoilers which you have posted and have seen in shops also, but invariably that grabs much attention and looks awesome when I attach the full Skirts kits. when installed alone in a stock condition vehicle it does not appeal much.

@ Surendar, this is when I enter from Royapettah Clock tower, that's back entrance of Prince Kushal Towers rite ? and Mahaveer would be well before the road which curves towards left to hit Mount Road ??

Thanks AMG, I loved those spoilers which you have posted and have seen in shops also, but invariably that grabs much attention and looks awesome when I attach the full Skirts kits. when installed alone in a stock condition vehicle it does not appeal much.

@ Surendar, this is when I enter from Royapettah Clock tower, that's back entrance of Prince Kushal Towers rite ? and Mahaveer would be well before the road which curves towards left to hit Mount Road ??
Mahaveer has two shops in G.P Road itself,the shop where they have a lot of accessories will be on your left hand side,a few metres from the curve to right which joins Mount road.He is very famous there for accessories,try there,that's where my dad bought stepper plates/scuff plates,under chassis neons(I hope the workers there will remember my Captiva,as they haven't fixed neons in a Captiva before and it was new to them).
My suggestion/advice will be to go for an aftermarket spoiler than an OE,as we see a lot of NHCs with the same spoiler.Before buying the product,do check for the price and keep us updated and then buy it.

Last edited:
Here at nagpur, one of the Honda dealer surrendered the dealership which is why hes selling the OE accessories at really low rates. The OE spoiler costs 15000 while this guy is selling the same@ 3000. With these tempting prices even i am thinking of getting one.

@Honda_Machine- Yours is ZX or ZX VTEC. Because AFAIK CityZX VTEC came with alloys and spoiler as standard.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10
Thanks Surendar, will have this post update with the pic and price after my purchase.

@ Akash, mine is a City ZX VTEC, 2007 Version. At that point there was another model ZX VTEC Plus which came with some cosmetic upgrade in which rear spoilers where part of the standard feature

Thread Starter #12
Thanks Arun, that looks stunningly beautiful. Many thanks for sharing.

Do you know where this is available in Chennai ? do they sell it through dealers or just by themselves in Coimbatore ??

Hi dude,

This is called Kitup and it is not available in chennai unfortunately(not sure).
AFAIK, they are available in coimbatore.

I think they are doing it themselves. Address and contact number is available in that picture itself. Also refer this link buddy.

KitUp! Automotive

350Z

Core Team
Heck, Honda is charging as much premium on accessories as they do on their cars. I guess, Surendar has already explained well about the spoilers and from where to source them but in my personal opinion, if your city is completely stock do not opt for the so called “hanger” type ones. Here are the images of Modulo Special Edition spoilers for City, and they actually look sober and good.

Honda_City_Modulo_2.jpg

Honda_City_Modulo_4.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom