Modifying Enticer To a Wannbe Chopper

Make sure that design should be on entire tank, not only on the sides.
Expecting the final pics.
100% Accepted, will do that and have the pics updated...

Had some pending job to be done as battery was large than the original one

So had been to Tinker and had to make a battery stand, Num Plates, Rear mudguard tail lamp had screws which started touching the tyre so had to alter a bit on that and he made clamps for the side sheilds as original one were not fit...

Now all that job is done and now bike is plated with Reg Num and wiring was poped out near headlamp as the Headlamp cone had small space and could not push the cables in and now thats taken care remote system is installed but the battery is not performing good..

Its a new battery purchased EXIDE and its not performing have to return and get that exchanged and then will have to finish the final job on Paint.. Polishing and touchup.. Then stickering...

Then its 100% complete.. Will update all pics..

hey guyz i have a avy220 nd planning to get few mods lik chopper,

presently i m upgrading to a twin exhaust somewhat lie Harley but looking forward fo few more mods like da chopper wheels with high base rear tyres etc...any good suggestion to get avenger 220 moded to a custome chopper...thnx in advance[:D]

Thank you all for reading my comments and guiding me...
well nadeem i have checked the whole process images of your chopper and congrats buddy for your new chopper & hope you have a safe & pleasures ride bro i need help as am also planning to upgrade my avenger 220 to a chopper & looking for good ideas i do not have enough investment presently so doing it part by part, suggestions invited

Last edited by a moderator:
New Pics...

Attachments

Wow.. This is a wonderful thread..
Nadeem, you are a true bike lover brother..
How much was the total cost of converting the bike?? I know I am very late here, but is your bike still under your possession??

hey!
how did you manage to increase the throttle cable length,
or you just customized the handle bar according to the cable length??

i've fabricated a custom handlebar for my enticer...
but i'm having issues related to the acceleration/throttle cable,clutch cable,front brake cable LENGTHS!

so
does any body have a solution over how to increase the cable length or
else
does any body tell me that would i get a readymade cable in the market which is long enough so that it can fit on to my custom made handlebar?

Hello,

This is sanjay; can i get this address where this modification is happening. this is just out of curiosity and wanted one rear mudguard for modifying avenger. please help me out

can i get the address of where this modfication is happening. please

hi,
finally what tyres did you use in the rear? also possible to shae you fabricator's contact details?

rgds,
carnic

Here is the new update , the swing arm has been extended , reboring completed , starter fixed , fork height done to the requirement of my friend , now waiting for few parts to arrive ( sorry no idea on what parts ) , the handle that you see is not the one that will go on the bike its actually the old handle , he is planning to get a flat handle ...Sorry for the poor pics.
I hv also customized one. Posting you some pics
Can anyone suggest me how to overcome the electronics issue.
Whenever I m switching on the light switch all three lights( 2 fog lamps and headlamp) are glowing very dim.
So is it possible to use 9 amp batt against 5 amp

Attachments

Top Bottom