Modified Verna Fluidic (Solaris/Accent 2012/i25) - Show Off

Thread Starter #1
I started this thread to show any modification to verna fluidic (also known as Solaris / Accent 2012 / i25) you have done or you found any such modded verna on website and likely to be shared here.

Mods can include any exterior or interior or engine mods except ICE.

For example - Body Kits/Spoiler/Skirts/Alloys-Tires/Tints/HIDs-angel eye/Interior changes/LEDs etc or any Engine related mods.

For now i dont have any mod in my car yet to show but got to share with you few most beautiful vernas i have seen till now.
Please do share your mods or cool modded verna(fluidic)s you find on internet to let this thread beautiful and alive.

We love our Verna.
Thank you [thumbsup]

Attachments

Last edited:
Ahh man these are the Nissan GT-R kinda alooys, I LOVE THEM [evil]
@nick : I have a guy in my area with projectors, need to get hold of him now!

Good Thread and I want threads like this [:)] I like to see Verna with Vinyl decors like Center Strips, side graphics.... I love the strips in Ford Mustang!!!

Thread Starter #10
Good Thread and I want threads like this [:)] I like to see Verna with Vinyl decors like Center Strips, side graphics.... I love the strips in Ford Mustang!!!
If this would have modified civic thread , i would already have uploaded dozens of civic pics by now. but verna fluidic is a new car and lots of people either dont buy this car to modify or not interested to modify it. So it's pretty hard to find modded new vernas.

btw , we can put photos of aftermarket bulbs(as nick has philips xtreme vision), led scuff plates etc things that we already have in our car , just to start this thread.
so please contribute or this thread will go dead very soon.
Thank you. [thumbsup]

jeez now i want a mustang i really should avoid this thread
yes definitely you can do.
btw one person has already installed projector in his fluidic on this forum. I dont remember in which thread he has put the photos.

Last edited:
Last edited:
All modifications shown in the pictures are nice. But i will stay away with such moddos as these not practically suitable for indian road conditions and laws regarding these. The body graphics are too bold for me. The verna looks stunning with its original avtaar with slight modifications

Note: These are my personal opinion.

2011-Hyundai-Verna-RB-1.jpg

why do we never get the good stuff ever if i remember the first time i ever saw the fluidic verna add or a test car at night here it had hids.
and the final version has sick halogens we need a torch to help at nights[cry]

Top Bottom