Modifications Needed For Drifting

On slicks because the wheels are from his brothers TME s14.
bonnet was removed for the photoshoot, and the car isn't road legal anymore, Beautiful tows it to tracks.
he isn't bothering with rego considering the ride height, wheel width and many more defects.
ya thought so .
cops will chase him down if you have that low car in aussie .
plus the cars cosmetics needs some work man. he can register it but better get a car imported from japan and keep that.

ya thought so .
cops will chase him down if you have that low car in aussie .
plus the cars cosmetics needs some work man. he can register it but better get a car imported from japan and keep that.
Nothing will be done to improve the cosmetics, Beau prefers the "drift pig" look rather than a clean one, any car that is being drifted will have at least nudge on the bumpers so no real point having a clean ride. I'd take the pig look over the clean one anyday [;)]

Nothing will be done to improve the cosmetics, Beau prefers the "drift pig" look rather than a clean one, any car that is being drifted will have at least nudge on the bumpers so no real point having a clean ride. I'd take the pig look over the clean one anyday [;)]
am not a track person ,id like a clean ride over a unrealastic car.

you can import really nice modified cars from japan if your not going to register it.

am not a track person ,id like a clean ride over a unrealastic car.

you can import really nice modified cars from japan if your not going to register it.
Seems like you are missing the point here, my mate wants to have fun in his car without giving a **** about what it looks like. I know everyone's tastes are different. But the fact that even the cheapest of the car that you want from Japan is going to cost you over $3000 for shipping only, he picked this up for $800 no joke.

So yeah, in any case if you still want a jap import that you don't want to register and only going to use it for race/rally purposes you need to have held a rally licence for a minimum of 4 years. It wasn't going to work out for him that way.

Seems like you are missing the point here, my mate wants to have fun in his car without giving a **** about what it looks like. I know everyone's tastes are different. But the fact that even the cheapest of the car that you want from Japan is going to cost you over $3000 for shipping only, he picked this up for $800 no joke.

So yeah, in any case if you still want a jap import that you don't want to register and only going to use it for race/rally purposes you need to have held a rally licence for a minimum of 4 years. It wasn't going to work out for him that way.
My car landed for 4000 $ ( car price) + 1200(shipment)

damn, no wonder :P should have mentioned that you got mates rates.
ahha yea yeah
Apparantly cars in US/Canada are cheap
my mate in canada told me his mate bought a Nismo 350z for 9000$!! I told him for that we cant even get a honda ahahah.

but yeah I got friends all over the globe: US , Canada,UK , Australia,NZ, German, Italy , Belgium and Austria

Top Bottom