Guys its been a very long time since i have updated my thread. So here are my update's for past 15 months:-
1. Completed my 3rd/30k service from RDC on FEB 2013- Bill amount around 7000 bucks(changed all lubricants, wiper blades and rear fog lamps)
2. Switched to OE 15" inch Punto alloys for exchange of my Lenso's 14" and bought along 4 used PLC for 14000 bucks
3. Changed 2 PLC with new Yoko's AVS dB after a month as i was not satisfied with 2 PLC.
4. My entire car except the roof has been repainted by RDC fiat for the rusting issues. Paid 12000 addition for painting 2 doors, bonnet, front, rear bumpers addition since rest of the body has been covered with warranty. Painted other parts as paint was not matching with the other unpainted area's.
5. Changed front suspension pads, Evaporator coil and electric fan under warranty.
6. Rear seat rattling has been fixed finally after 20 months now. From day 1 i purchased the car i had the rattles and it was fixed finally .
So far my car has done around 40000kms in 25 months out of which 3months my car was idle with FASS and TASS.
One of the Yoko AVSdB had damaged its side wall due to a stone hit while i was parking.
Finally decided to change all 4 tyres. I heard lot of positive reviews from Kenda Tyres. So i decided to take a plunge.
Was searching changemytyre.com and they were offering 3100 per tyre for the size 195/60 R15 and i immediately went on hunt in chennai and found a dealer and he was willing to sell for 3250 per tyre. I was in a hurry to change them before the Chennai Meet.
So the next day went and bought 4 Kenda Komet KR 23 tyres and after selling my 2 PLC and 14inch Stock JK which had done just 250kms i paid 9000 in total with balancing and nitrogen. I would be doing the Alignment during my 45k service next week.
Inital Impression of Kenda is i am more than satisfied. Tyres are super silent no noise at all. At Par with Michelins and Yokos. Breaking is superb so do the grip. BTW one of my existing Yokos were good so it goes into as a spare tyre.
Also changed to new type molded Fiat Mudflaps. Cost 900 plus 175 for labor fixing.
Actual replacement for all the fluids is 60k kms or 2yrs. I changed all the fludids during 30k kms itself (ie around 1.5yrs). But this time my coolant hose was leaking so they changed the hose and coolant too.
Congrats Bharath on getting Vespa.Can you tell me the mileage of Vespa?Planning to buy one by this year.My friend owns a 2012 Vespa,which has done just 6000 Km in 2 years and when I asked him about FE,he said it is giving 60 Kmpl.