Mitsubishi Outlander Road Test Drive Review

Thread Starter #31
You miss the masculine feel.

But sophistication has gone higher in this variant.

Don't you think its some way related to Q7 ?

www.drive.ru__149561.jpg

www.theautomotiveindia.com__mitsubishi20outlander20.jpg

Is it that bad ? May be blunt design :)

Thread Starter #33
Yes. Thats why I said, you get more sophistication in the New outlander!

Is itn't worth for 21Lakhs now ?

I never said its over priced Zinam!! But Mitsubishi A.S.S are very few so there will not be much takers for this car!! If i had this money i would not have gone for this car only worry is the A.S.S!! I prefer Fortuner instead!!

Thread Starter #35
Yes. This is where Mitsubishi loses the race.

With all great models & beast under the hoods ASS spoils the game.

For any company to concentrate on ASS, it needs small car in India.

Mitsubishi, Its time for entering into Hatch segment.

350Z

Core Team
You miss the masculine feel.
But sophistication has gone higher in this variant.
Don't you think its some way related to Q7 ?

View attachment 2650

View attachment 2651
Is it that bad ? May be blunt design :)
Oh yes very much similar to the Q7 indeed!! Some may even mistake it for a Q7 when viewed from a distance!
Yes, They both quite resemble to each other. A side comparison;

Yes. Thats why I said, you get more sophistication in the New outlander!Is itn't worth for 21Lakhs now ?
A minor change can not really make the car worth it, Even the older face looked equally nice. I’d still call the Outlander to be slightly pricier than rivals but a nice car over-all, HM should re-think on the pricing part so that outlander could grab some market share which will also help Mitsubishi to strengthen the image in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37
No vibhor!

I can't call it pricey.

The car is extremely comfortable. Just for the paddle shift & Rockford Fosgate Systems, I would chose Outlander anyday over the so called rivals.

350Z

Core Team
The car is extremely comfortable. Just for the paddle shift & Rockford Fosgate Systems, I would chose Outlander anyday over the so called rivals.
If the same thought was considered by rest, The Outlander would have been a fairly good seller.

Drive Safe,
350Z

New Outlander from Mitsubishi

from motorbeam.com

Mitsubishi India has facelifted the Outlander giving it the front of the Lancer Evo. Changes include new headlamp cluster, new front grille, reshaped bumper and hood, new roof rails and door mirrors with integrated turn lights. No changes have been made to the rear or to the 2.4-liter engine which develops 167bhp of power and a 23kgm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed CVT gearbox. As usual the company has reduced the price, this time by Rs. 60,000/- to Rs 23.58 lakh (OTR, Mumbai). Mitsubishi should seriously shut shop and head back to its headquarters in Japan.

Attachments

Oh so all these were done to reduce the price!! Instead of launching facelifted models Mitsubishi can rethink its strategy about A.S.S in various cities!

Thread Starter #41
Even If mitsubishi is ready to sell the cars at cost price, it will be selling in less numbers!

ASS should be concentrated & I think its time for a hatch to capture the market.

May be entry of Evo can change Mitsubishi's fortune in India!!

Top Bottom