Mitsubishi Outlander Road Test Drive Review

Another nice review zinam.

The Mitsubishi showroom here claims that the mileage is 12. But my uncle's car gives him 8 overall.

Thread Starter #18
great going guys, good to see you up with a different Td report of outlander.

Good efforts guys and hope to see you coming out with such TD reports of more cars as well.[cheers]
Thanks Vijay! Do tune in for more exiting reports

Zinam strikes back again! a great review buddy. kudos to zinam & TAI! what the outlander misses is a diesel engine now.
Thanks Raj. Yes, even we felt that outlander misses a diesel mill.

Another great report ZINAM [:)]

I am just loving this car. As you said a perfect city SUV [:D]

Just the mileage thing makes it a bit [shock]
Thanks Neil. Yes its not only a City SUV, but a decent Off roader too.

Okay i call this as Soflander! You can go offroad near your farms & beaches during weekends.

Great Review buddy. Keep it up.
It is nice to read your report, it gives all the details one need.

Below things should have been present in my view -
Thanks RSM. Yes we are trying a lot to put all these here & we will make sure we dont miss even a single thing.

Superb work Zinam!
this is a good report on the outlander
it looks good to me but not a CR-V beater to me (personal opinion)
Thanks Archit!

Hmmm.. Due to the hefty price of CRV, It definitely gives a very close competetion.

Even i agree with you!! the CR-V i feel is better than this one!! the interiors look outdated in outlander!! you have mentioned in your report that you got a black and silver interior coloured vehicle , any other colour option available other than this??

nice report by the way!!
Thanks Cooldhaya! We have two color options.

Blue, Silver Dew, Sunshine Yellow & white colored Outlander comes with Black Interiors.

Black, Pasture Green & Red colored Outlander comes with Beige Interiors.

Brilliant Job 350Z and Zinam!
Really Hats of to you, This is the fastest growing and friendliest community I've seen! [thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
Outlander Gets an Update!

Mitsubishi has silently upgraded the exterior and interior of the Outlander along with upgrade to the engine to meet BS IV emission norms. The 2010 Outlander gets a new grille with chrome accents, new front bumpers, redesigned front fenders, mirror mounted turn indicators, new door and dash trims, Adaptive Front Lighting System, USB port, AUX-IN port, aluminum pedals, Vanity mirror with a lamp, leather covered instrument panel, roof rails, new combination meter and auto folding ORVMs.
Source: Motorbeam

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Actually, the complete fascia of car has been updated which now looks just like the Lancer Evolution. Mitubishi has still not updated Outlander website and Mitsubishi website is under construction! [frustration]Enjoy these pictures till then...

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #27
Wow!

It looks great & more sophisticated feeling.

I feel it good like Q7 :) But its it going to make it to India ?

350Z

Core Team
Wow!

It looks great & more sophisticated feeling.

I feel it good like Q7 :) But its it going to make it to India ?
As per the sources, Mitsubishi has already silently released the car and as I said, The major change is in front only. I'll try to confirm and give an update here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #29
Even when I asked my sources they said it has been released & they said no major changes!

I will also check if there is any demo car nearby.

Top Bottom