Mitsubishi Outlander Now in 7 Seat Version

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
After introducing New Pajero recently, it seems that Mitsubishi is back from the hibernation mode. The company has just introduced the much-awaited seven-seat version of Outlander. However, Mitsubishi clearly states that the additional two seats at rear are more or less designed for children. New Outlander 2012 (Seven Seat) is priced at Rs.20.55 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom, New Delhi). An excerpt from press release describing about the features of Outlander:

Outlander’s 2.4-litre engine delivers 170-PS power and 226-Nm torque making it apt for both on-road and off-road driving. The feature-rich Outlander offers smart specifications such as keyless operating systems, highly capable Rockford Fosgate premium 710 watt music system with 6 CD changer and USB port, row seating with tumble function, split tail gate, paddle shifters and cruise control. High contrast meter combination, leather upholstery and 3-spoke leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls in the interior enhance the style and luxury quotient of the vehicle. In the exterior, the jet fighter type front grill complements the suave and stylish look of the vehicle besides HID headlamps with AFS. ABS and EBD along with RISE (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution) body and dual frontal airbags make the Outlander an extremely safe vehicle for its passengers.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2012.jpg

Mitsubishi Outlander 7 Seats.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

^^ The rabbit ears seem like obstruction to a clean rear view to me. Don't they look a bit too big? Or is it like this in most SUV's with third row?

Those rabbit ears look like foldable ones to me. I don't think Mitsubishi should expect any major jump in sales since the car lacks the major success formula, ie a Diesel heart.

Top Bottom