Mitsubishi Launches Lancer Evo X at Rs.49.95 Lakhs!

Excellent pics. I willenquire with the Mitsu dealer here and try to get the details.

Mitsubishi have gone into hibernation mode I feel. A few weeks ago, the news was hot that Mitsubishi were on the verge of launching the EVO X then and there. And now nearly a month has passed, and there is still no news about it. The Mitsubishi India website has been displaying a stupid teaser image saying "EVO X arriving soon, watch this space" for quite some time now. So now, when is it coming? No seriously, when?!?!! I hope not next year or 2011. Wake up Mitsubishi! [frustration]

The car which was kept in the showroom was also not present today when i went there , but it was there yesterday![frustration] Am referring to same car clicked by our member Monkey1.

great pics but very bad that mitsu is still teasing us. first we cant afford (or even some others who have money) at rs.50 lakhs and now they are making everyone wait so long. this is why their all cars fail because by the time actual car launches..all excitements comes down..

350Z

Core Team
This feels a little disappointing, but almost a couple of months have already passed, the small patch of teaser image of Evo-X continues to be displayed on Mitsubishi India website. No information about specific launch date either, what really is Mitsubishi India up to?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes even no info from the people at the auto expo held here , though they said OTR prices can be expected to be around 55lakhs.

AMG

Suspended
banner1.jpg

I am sick and tired of reading this on the website everyday since the last so many months(or has it been years?)

Yes they have displaying the car in all possible shows and creating much hype but still the launch date is not confirmed! What is Mitsubishi upto??!!

350Z

Core Team
Finally, Hindustan Motors is going to reveal the long awaited Mitsubishi Lancer Evo-X in India at Autocar Performance Show which begins from tomorrow onwards. An excerpt about the mean machine from the ACI website:

The Evo X will be brought to India as a completely built unit (CBU). The X will come equipped with a six-speed, DSG-type, double-clutch gearbox with magnesium paddles attached to the steering column. The Evo X will be powered by a 2.0-litre motor churning out massive 291bhp of power, with a real mother of a turbo. Zero to 100kph can be achieved in 6.6sec and since the best part of the powerband is from 4000 to 6500rpm, sixty to 120kph takes only 5.4 seconds flat out and the X will accelerate just as hard up to 180kph and beyond.
Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Today, Mitsubishi India has released the Evolution-X in India with starting price of Rs.49.95Lakhs, Ex. Showroom Delhi. The turbo charged 2 Litre Petrol engine, which is capable of producing 291BHP of raw power and makes this car fly from 0 – 100 in 6.6 seconds, translates that Evo-X is for serious enthusiasts only. More information to be posted as it emerges, shortly.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom