Mitsubishi Cedia Sports Ownership Review

Thread Starter #46
Pranab,

I think the HM isn't good with showroom dealers, that's why we see the dealership is disappearing. Now that MMC is directly entering India, we should see improvements.

Having said that, the price you are paying is killer deal. Rest is up to you...

- Rajiv

Thanks Rajiv,

I will really miss Cedia, you are correct the price the H&M is opting is not good, I will wait for the new Lancer that supposed to come mid of this year, thanks once again. I will keep posting which brand I will take, and about its details and my approach and my experience.

- Pranab

Thread Starter #49
Rajiv, congratulations on your ride,one of the superb rev machines you have got there.Can you please post more shots of your momo wheels,love those momo wheels from mistu amazing they are.
Vijay,

I will do that. It is a model called 'Revenge' from Momo in Anthracite color. The moment I saw them when Momo released it, I fell in love. Awesome wheels, very very light and sturdy. I'll post some pics over the weekend.

- Rajiv

Thread Starter #51
Wow, that's news to me, any idea when will this happen and what could be their game plan?
I can't answer on their game plan [;)]

What I heard was that top mgmt has been replaced with MMC folks already and in 3 months or from 'Ugadi' (new year for telugu/Kannada people/calendar), it will be officially MMC India without HM headache.

I am keeping my fingers crossed too !

Hi Theferrarifan, Rajiv,

I have really not understood the statement like "killer deal" I thought I will regret if I buy this. But finally I still have the deal, don't worry, I am going to be Ceddians, because I don't found any compare to this even within 14 lac segment car.

My loan is still in process, as I already said I can push the dealer bit more, what I will do is, I will deduct the insurance he charging some 33059, I can do the insurance with my own which will cost around 23000 with 0% depreciation. I was also thinking for City, but when I compare with Cedia, again I back to Cedia.

In Mumbai (nerul) also I talked to the MMC guy, to take the service dealership so that it will be easy for me to do service checkup. He agreed and asked me to submit the photo copy of the purchasing receipt.
Ex-showroom price (Nov 11): 9.3 lac, I think the price hike due to some nice features, and they named it Cedia Sports Advance. And all the below amount are free, also he will deliver the vehicle to Mumbai.

RTO: 74160/-
Extended Warranty: 6500/-
Insurance: 33059/-
============
Total 1,13,719/-
============

If can push him to 9 lac and remove the insurance after that, then it became 8.7. I will further ask for 8.5 lac final (including RTO, Extended warranty, home delivery).

Theferrarianfan, which model is your City, I seen the new city model the plastic they used and the finishing does not looks good, if you see it closely. They are selling because of the company fitted CNG.

I do not want to miss the Cedia, I found you guys as my Cedia friends. I believe you all provide me some inputs about Cedia, once I own it.

These days I have a very tight timing in my projects, just waiting for few holidays and will gift Cedia to my beloved sweet wife.

I think I will be the first person to own the Cedia in 2013, last six months I am doing R&D over net and visiting showrooms, most of the sales guys they knew me in Navi Mumbai :)

Here are some images, I got it from the dealer.

SAM_9848.jpg

SAM_9849.jpg

SAM_9851.jpg

SAM_9853.jpg

21012013426.jpg

21012013428.jpg

I think you guys enjoy these snaps. Let me visit the dealer mostly the 1st week of March, will upload few more. My plan is after I purchase.

- I will add some nice music player and speaker.
- Add some sporty stickers.

How this is if I fit the CNG kit, any idea what will be FE. Though I won't prefer it, but will plan it after few years.

I want to participate in some motor sports, in March some events INRC events are there.

2013 INRC Calendar announced

- Pranab

I will ask dealer if he remove the Potenza, so I could have some nice options, otherwise I used it.

Congracts man,you wont regret like me. City is great but not something like a striped down Evo. Great car,looking forward to an ownership review.

Thread Starter #56
PMGC,

"Killer deal" means "awesome deal". Cedia still is best VFM car in the market. If you are thinking of nice music system and speakers, you can see my post on my ICE setup.

I suggest you to go for Focal speakers or Morel Hybrid. SubW you can go for JL Audio.

Potenza is good tyre. But not good for sports activity.

We can talk about suspension, air filter & muffler mods later. There is good potential of this engine without turbo charging it. You can go for new ECU to piggy bank with existing ECU and improve the performance better. You can do it after 5000 KMs.

- Rajiv

If you can pull the dealer down to 8.5lacs, then i dont think you cant imagine a deal better than this. City and Cedia belong to 2 different leagues. Each of them being the ruler of their territory. Many congratulations and go ahead with the Cedia. Wish to see the pics of the delivered car soon.

350Z

Core Team
If can push him to 9 lac and remove the insurance after that, then it became 8.7. I will further ask for 8.5 lac final (including RTO, Extended warranty, home delivery).
Heartiest congratulations. This car will keep you delighted for miles to come. Keep in mind that Cedia depreciates at a quick pace. So, there’s a huge scope of bargain. There are not many takers for it either and at the same time, the model in question is quite old (Manufactured in 2011). It might be late though but don’t hesitate to negotiate. Put the lowest price forward. You’ll end up getting a desirable deal. I expect margin of at least one lakh when purchasing a model this much old. Please also ensure to perform a thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection. You can always consider modifications at a later stage (Serious modifications will affect warranty). Lastly, don’t forget to come back and tempt us with a detailed ownership review on the forum coupled along with lots of snaps. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow, dear friends I never imagined you all will give me lots of enthusiasm. Thank you very much, Yes 350Z, I will definitely put the lowest price forward, anyhow he have to sell the Cedia :). In this month I am going to visit the dealer, I have a hard time in the coming few weeks, so will not get enough time. Last week I will better get time and will book it, and when my loan will pass, I will bring it.

So, I will post lots more images and my review. Really you guys are rocked me. Yes definitely we will discuss more about the details of handling and upgrading it.

Happy Driving,
PMGC

Thread Starter #60
Update after long time:

Yup, as I said earlier, the stock airfilter setup with K&N filter makes more sense than BMC CDA. I removed CDA filter and back to stock setup but with K&N filter. There is noticeable difference. May be because, with BMC CDA, I will have remap ECU. I did talk to Redrooster & tuneotronics for remapping it but for Cedia engine there is no known map or OBD stuff they have as of now.

I just spoke to motorminds and I've decided go for custom bumpers. watch this space for more fotos in a week.

- Rajiv

Top Bottom